Inside Decor Rental Reviews

Inside Decor Rental 5
Inside Decor Rental 6
Inside Decor Rental 7

Kari · Married on 12/09/2017

I just used Inside Decor for my wedding last weekend and i can’t say enough good things about them!!! Everyone I worked with was fabulous!! Outstanding customer service and such a wide variety of items to choose from!! I definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Inside Decor Rental 8
    Inside Decor Rental 9
    Inside Decor Rental 10
    Inside Decor Rental 11

Matthew · event on 10/27/2017

Creative, Professional, Friendly, Generous, Committed, Timely, Responsive. I cannot find enough superlatives to describe this business or the people who work here.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

We can’t say enough great things about Lisa and team! Prior to our consultation for our October wedding, I had sent Lisa a few ideas for reception decor. I wanted a timeless yet unique feel so I was having a hard time finding exactly what I was envisioning on Pinterest. During our consultation, Lisa quickly came up with ideas that perfectly matched what we were looking for and was attentive to every detail. She was great about checking in the week of the wedding and organizing my checklist. She even thought of little details I had completely forgotten about in the craze of wedding week! Everything the day of our wedding reception was better than we could have ever dreamed. We’re still receiving compliments from guests on how beautiful the decor was! Lisa, Jerry, and team are incredibly thoughtful and all around amazing to work with. They have great relationships with many area vendors so they helped coordinate with everyone effortlessly for a stress free day for us. They are simply the best and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional, thoughtful, and creative team to help brainstorm and execute their vision for the perfect event!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Inside Decor Rental 12
    Inside Decor Rental 13
    Inside Decor Rental 14
    Inside Decor Rental 15

kim · Married on 06/17/2017

This is our 3rd wedding reception where we used Inside Decor for our decorations. The finished products were beautiful and just what the brides had envisioned:) Lisa and Jen were awesome to work with. They listened to each bride, reviewed pictures they brought in and then the fun began. Creating "the look" was so much fun. I would highly recommend Inside Decor!!!!! They made the days leading up to the wedding and the wedding day stress-free and hassle-free.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Alexis · Married on 06/10/2017

My mom and I walked in just to look around and ended up spending 1.5 hours with Lisa figuring out our decor. We started with what I thought I wanted and kept evolving the look until it was perfect. Prices are super reasonable--our original centerpieces were simpler than what we decided on and our florist was going to charge us over twice as much!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Lisa was FANTASTIC to work with. She spent WAY more time than she needed to helping me design my wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She was super flexible with drop off and pick-up.

She helped me plan my wedding down to the last detail, which is what I needed considering I didn't have a wedding planner.

I would recommend her 100 times over again!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2016

I would recommend her 100 times over again!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2016

Inside Decor has everything you could ever imagine, and if they don't, they will find a way to get it. I got inspiration from Pinterest, like every other bride, and they knew exactly how to make it come to life. I'm a bride who doesn't really like color (my closet consists of only black) so they knew exactly how to incorporate color without it being too much for me. The week of the wedding, Lisa was texting my mom and saying if we needed any help she would be happy to oblige. They were great to work with and exceeded my expectations on the decorations. Everything looked cohesive, yet, individualized. It was amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2016

Our meeting with Inside Decor was so informative and helpful as we were able to set up centerpieces, linen, and flowers. Thank you do much for all of your expertise!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Diane · Married on 10/10/2015

Lisa at Inside Decor was wonderful to work with for our wedding reception. Everything was exactly what we asked for and the attention to details was exceptional. The staff was able to turn an outdoor tent wedding into a fairy tale dream venue. The expertise and professionalism was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Diane,
    Thank you for the review. The wedding tent and decor did look amazing, but most importantly the day was filled with a beautiful bride and groom, family, and friends. ♡ ♡ ♡ Thank you for trusting us with the very special day.
    Sincerely, Lisa Graff
    Inside Decor Rental

used for table cloths, tables and some fun wedding accessories. They have a great variety of services and great customer service. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Lisa and Jerry (and everyone else) at Inside Décor were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a major/minor event. Inside Décor was friendly, trustworthy and super creative! I've worked with them many times in the past and I always have great results. Put your trust in their services and take the stress out of event planning!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

Lisa and Jen at Inside Decor are AWESOME. Having had little to no prior experience with wedding decor planning, I walked into my appointment a bit anxious. Jen was absolutely fabulous by letting me walk through their building, asked about my desires for the day of, and took me to an example table where I was able to actually visualize the decorations as they would be the day of. She took the time to listen to all my questions, gave honest feedback, and worked with my budget. At the end of the appointment, both Lisa and Jen took the time to break the pricing down, and worked with my budget to make sure I was both in my budget range and had all the decor I wanted to make my day as special as I want. I would definitely recommend Inside Decor to any of my friends looking for any type of rental decor.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Chathy · Married on 08/30/2014

Inside Decor was nothing but incredible. They assisted me in every way possible. They would return my many calls/emails quickly and always had TONS of great ideas. Our venue was Eagle Ridge Point Patio (which they knew very well) and with them I could easily plan 3 1/2 hours away. Very professional and flexible. I highly recommend them for any of your planning needs!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Anna

Anna Woodward-Klostermann · Married on 06/21/2013

We LOVE Inside Decor!

We have used Inside Decor for all sorts of things. Our wedding, birthday parties, funerals, just because.
    Highly, highly recommend them.
    Know what you want? They have it or will get it for you.
    Don't have a clue? They work with you and they have the patience of Saints.
    I even like to go there just to look around, such neat stuff and fun people!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Molly · Married on 02/14/2009

Inside Decor couldn't have made me happier. They got the decorating done on a Friday afternoon for my Saturday wedding. They had added a few more flowers then I cared for, so I called to see if I could get it toned down a little bit. When I arrived at my reception on Saturday it had been changed and was exactly what I wanted. They were willing to meet with us whenever I was in town and the receptions was everything I had hoped for. I got many compliments on how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 02/20/2009

Inside Décor Rental was so helpful in planning my wedding. I called the week of my wedding to get décor because my reception hall didn't have the décor I expected. They met with me after hours and walked me through what I would need to make my reception look better than I could have asked for. Inside Décor Rental even made the time to setup my décor for me as I wouldn't have been able to do it. I have used Inside Décor for other events since, and couldn't be happier with their customer service. I a

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

3.0

Inside Décor came to my wedding décor rescue. I knew what I wanted and met with other venders who either couldn't make dream a reality or were too pricey. My mom and I met with Lisa in a sit down meeting and when I walked out of that meeting, I felt so relieved and so excited! I knew my wedding décor was going to be amazing. Come wedding week, I had met one more time with Lisa and she had everything itemized out and ready to go. I was the bride who took on decorating myself and with all my décor I was a little overwhelmed getting all my centerpieces to look right. When we came to pick up, Lisa had everything boxed, labeled what goes where, and the center pieces were even PUT TOGETHER already in the boxes! All we had to do was set them out. SO EASY. Lisa and her staff are so professional and will do anything they can to help make your wedding or event a reality!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kelly,
    Thank you for the review! Your wedding was amazing and I'm glad we were able to help create your vision for decor! Many blessings.
    Lisa Graff
    Inside Decor Rental

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

2.5

I rented a simple fabric squared-off archway to decorate our ceremony altar area. I went to the store and they were really helpful. I had to make a few changes to my order, but they were super accommodating. The arch was set up before the rehearsal, and was clearly lopsided (about 6 inches higher on one side). I did have to call them to come fix it, which they did the next day to my satisfaction. So, customers might want to check on the quality of the job they're doing on the installation, but ultimately it worked out. This company has all kinds of items to rent for your event decorating needs, and I ultimately had a good experience working with them.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Meredith,
    Thank you for the review. I am so glad the fabric arch was to your liking.
    Yes, in transporation the wire that held the fabric did slip down and make the arch look taller on the one side! I am so glad we were very responsive and had the arch adjusted early morning for your wedding.
    Thank you, again for the review.
    Inside Décor Rental

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2015

Inside decor has a bunch of great and beautiful items to choose from!!! Best rental store in the Galena area. Jen was very easy to work with !! I got all of my linen, napkins, chivari chairs, tealights, cake stands for my sweets table, and easels from Inside Decor Rental and could not be happier with how things turned out for my wedding!! Thank you Inside Decor for helping make my wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Inside Decor Rental 16
    Inside Decor Rental 17
    Inside Decor Rental 18
    Inside Decor Rental 19
    Inside Decor Rental 20

Inside Decor Rental's reply:

Oh my! Your wedding is so BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing photos of your day. We love to see everything come together so nicely. Thank you for giving us such a lovely review! Sincerely, Lisa Graff, Jen, and staff at Inside Decor Rental.

Curtis · Married on 10/27/2012

2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

We really wanted to write a good review for this vendor, we wish we could. It started out great. We had problems with our original decor vendor responding up until 30 days before our reception so we emailed Inside Decor and they said they would be able to take care of us, even with the short notice. We were very relieved. When we got back from our destination wedding, we had 2 weeks to get everything ready for our reception and ID captured our vision perfectly. The centerpieces were perfect and the ideas were unique. The reason we feel we need to leave this review is because of all of the events that unfolded right before our event. The level of professionalism is poor - the gossip of other vendors in the area and of the competition, regardless of their faults, is not a reputation I would want to have, but it does not stop this vendor.

Also, my wife met with this vendor 2 weeks prior to the event to go over options. She wanted to discuss the pricing and choices with me before signing any contract. ID held us to terms that were never told to us, or stated in the contract. The terms were that there are to be no changes made less than 2 weeks prior to the event. My wife met with them for the first time 2 weeks prior to the event - was she not allowed to converse with me about what we wanted? Was she supposed to make "our" decision right then and there without discussing with me first? If this was such an important rule, why were we not told about it until the day before our reception that we were bound to what was discussed at the first meeting? We understand it was last minute, but we were told they could handle it. Besides all of that, our situation was different and deserved different circumstances regarding terms of service.

The day before our event my wife asked me to make a few phone calls to help her out with time. ID was one of them and I was yelled at for making the call instead of my wife, we were deeply offended. There's more, but we r out of room...

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2012

1.2
      1.0
      0.0

Working with Inside Decor was miserable. They were so unprofessional and unaccomodating. They did not have a bill prepared for us until several days after the wedding but chastised us for not paying in advance. They asked for my credit card twice without providing me any sort of bill so I could see the breakdown of items. We had a Friday evening ceremony, so we picked up the chairs & chair covers. We received no instructions on how to do this, so we were very upset when Inside Decor refused to take the covers because they were not put away as.they wanted them to be.

MISERABLE experience.