103 East Albemarle Street, Edenton, NC 27932 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inner Banks Inn

Named “the South’s prettiest town” - Forbes, Edenton, North Carolina, is a magical wedding destination, offering couples pristine historic architecture, sweeping green spaces, and stellar water views all in a close proximity to Virginia and North Carolina. Inner Banks Inn is an award winning historic inn just one hour south of Hampton Roads and west of the Outer Banks, and two hours east of Raleigh. The Inn is a full service venue with lodging, venues and full catering. The inn sits on 2.75 expansive acres in Edenton’s historic district, with an expansive waterfront venue on the Albemarle Sound just outside of town. The Inn has 19 rooms and suites in four distinctly differenty houses and a restaurant located in a charming converted carriage house. This Inn itself is perfect for rehearsal dinners or for any couple seeking an intimate, rustic wedding of 100 or less. The Inn’s waterfront venue, Mulberry Hill on the Sound, is a 4000 square foot event center, with Green and Soundside Pool. This beautiful venue was acquired last year and has gone through a complete remodel and update. Located at Links at Mulberry Hill, Mulberry Hill on the Sound is just 6 miles away from the Inn. The town’t trolly service is available for wedding party and guest transportation. The Inn also caters at the many historic sites in Edenton, offering rehearsal dinners on its own property as well as the other historic properties for your lovely “destination” weekend. With the historic inn and grounds, historic sites in Edenton and a dedicated waterfront venue, Inner Banks Inn offers its couples a stress free, fully coordinated experience. Enjoy three days of your wedding weekend and leave all the details to us.

Facilities and Capacity

This Select Registry inn is all mowed green grass, neat red brick paths and shady trees outside with porches, brick patio and the Pack House Green that is ideal for tenting. The inn property accommodate up to 100 people outside or 45 people seated inside its converted carriage house restaurant, The Table at Inner Banks. The Inn’s houses and grounds offer romantic settings to explore before, during or after your special day. From a Southern Victorian mansion to a fully restored tobacco barn known as Pack House, couples can see and fully appreciate Edenton’s history before their eyes. Each of historic homes exude the charm of a traditional bed & breakfast with all the luxury of a boutique hotel.

Mulberry Hill on the Sound is a 4000 square foot event center complete with ball room, bar, patio, expansive green and soundside pool. This beautiful event center can accomodate 175 inside and up to 350 when tenting the lawn.

The Inner Banks Inn is a full service wedding planning and event venue specializing in destination weddings to historic Edenton. Each couple has a wedding coordinator and assistant wedding coordinator to ensure the wedding of your dreams is stress free and beautiful. Your stay at our beautiful bed and breakfast gives you three days to celebrate with family and friends, hosting your Welcome/Rehearsal Event and Wedding all with the same team. You and your guests will enjoy a three-course, freshly made breakfast each morning. Spa services and golf are available to guests, and there is an array of options for fun things to do. Our additional value shines in the quality of our dishes, linens, tablescapes, chairs, and furniture and are always all-inclusive to the inn’s wedding services and package designed just for you.

Cuisine

The Inner Banks Inn prides itself on preparing all food with the freshest local ingredients. They are happy to cater on site, at their waterfront venue or other local site you may choose. Bridal brunches and luncheons, welcome/rehearsal dinners and wedding feasts are provided a complimentary tasting and consulting within 90 of your wedding day. Cake cutting is inclusive with all Inner Banks Inn's Wedding Packages.

Follow Inner Banks Inn on

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle Jeter · Married on 11/02/2019

Elopement Weekend

Our Elopement ❤️ 11.02.19
    I want to take a moment to describe our wedding weekend and how amazing it was to elope and not get caught up in a big wedding ordeal!
    Every detail from our elopement was perfect...I mean seriously perfect! We choose Inner Banks Inn, in Edenton North Carolina to plan our elopement and we had the luxury to rest easy knowing that we were getting exactly what we wanted! November 2nd was my Grandparents Anniversary and we kept that in the forefront our minds through this whole process. I want to thank Kyle for honoring their memory with me, and allowing us to share this day with them. The moment we showed up to Edenton on Friday we were able to make a few final decisions, that were literally where do we want the ceremony to be held, we had the choice of the whole town... We picked our favorite spot with the best sunset, thanks to Susan Beckwith and her amazing connections to her community! We discussed the only thing we wanted at the ceremony which was the jumping of the broom, and she handled that with ease; and the rest of the weekend was ours. Inner Banks Inn, set up a golf session for us before the big event in honor of my PopPop, she was able to work with my Husband to surprise me with some of my best friends showing up from New Orleans, they had hair and makeup set up for me and I didn't have to stress about picking anyone out! They managed the timing of everything, photography, horse carriage ride, 6 course dinner for our guests, with shoefly pie for dessert a Pennsylvania Dutch delicacy and one my Grandparents favorites! They even had a fire pit for us to enjoy after dinner, something Kyle and I love so much. The food was incredible! Kyle even had them surprise me with Tates Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and milk brought to our room Sunday night. Don't even get me started on our gorgeous honeymoon suite! The entire staff was like family, so warm and welcoming, they hugged us, kissed us and gave us gifts I have never felt so welcomed anywhere else in my life ❤️ They treated our guest with the same love and care and it just melts my heart thinking about it!

Aside from this, they worked with Kyle so closely to make sure everything was perfect even down to my flowers driving 70 miles to get Brown Eyed Susans because they are my favorite and they remind me of my Grandmother.

My Grandparents were so much in our minds this weekend, and I could feel them with us smiling over the whole weekend, we all had something special that was from them was made which them feel even closer! ❤️ My cousin Brandon, wore PopPops wedding band, Kyle wore his cufflinks and his tie clip, and even had his money clip in his pocket.. I wore my NaNa's perfume.. We memorialized them, and had a canvas made with their wedding photos on display for the whole weekend in their restaurant for all the other guests too see! I am so grateful for everyone at Inner Banks Inn, thank you for such a perfect elopement, with no stress, no anxiety and the claimest I have truly ever been!!

We can rest easy knowing for the rest of our lives, we will never be one of those couples who says, We should have just eloped!! 😂❤️

Inner Banks Inn 18
    Inner Banks Inn 28
    Inner Banks Inn 29
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2018

It has been exactly one week since Inner Banks Inn gave me and my partner the most beautiful day of our lives, Our Wedding! From their attention to every detail for us, to the kindness of their wonderful staff, they made our day that much more enjoyable! They went over and above to accommodate us, and our friends and family. While everyone knows little things may go wrong on your Wedding Day, the wonderful people at Inner Banks took exceptional care of making our day as magical is it ever could be! The food was phenomenal, the rooms were comfortable, and the environment was so relaxing, despite the crazy hot temps that weekend! Kirstin and Kat especially hold a special place in my heart for helping me plan and coordinate every thing our hearts desired! These ladies truly took such great care of us! If you are planning a wedding, seriously, these are the best people you could ever work with! My sincere gratitude to everyone at Inner Banks for showing us such love and acceptance, and for giving us the wonderful memories that I will cherish forever!!

Inner Banks Inn 30
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Inner Banks Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Champagne Toast
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January