Inner Banks Inn Reviews

Inner Banks Inn 4
Inner Banks Inn 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Kusterbeck · Married on 11/02/2019

A perfect wedding a perfect sunset

Perfect. Everything from the Inn to the venue . I felt so proud that I found this place and I couldn’t wait to show it off! When our friends and family saw what a beautiful wedding we had put together they were amazed, and we did it all in about 1 months time. Jennifer and Susan guided me through the planning and got down to the tiniest details without overwhelming me in the slightest. My memories there will last a lifetime. My heart is so full and grateful to have been able to marry the love of my life the way we wanted. We were able to have a wonderfully quaint and intimate ceremony and transition into a celebration reception with some more friends and family, while still remaining intimate. The cocktails were a hit, and the food was raved about all night.

Inner Banks Inn 6
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Jeter · Married on 11/02/2019

Elopement Weekend

Our Elopement ❤️ 11.02.19
    I want to take a moment to describe our wedding weekend and how amazing it was to elope and not get caught up in a big wedding ordeal!
    Every detail from our elopement was perfect...I mean seriously perfect! We choose Inner Banks Inn, in Edenton North Carolina to plan our elopement and we had the luxury to rest easy knowing that we were getting exactly what we wanted! November 2nd was my Grandparents Anniversary and we kept that in the forefront our minds through this whole process. I want to thank Kyle for honoring their memory with me, and allowing us to share this day with them. The moment we showed up to Edenton on Friday we were able to make a few final decisions, that were literally where do we want the ceremony to be held, we had the choice of the whole town... We picked our favorite spot with the best sunset, thanks to Susan Beckwith and her amazing connections to her community! We discussed the only thing we wanted at the ceremony which was the jumping of the broom, and she handled that with ease; and the rest of the weekend was ours. Inner Banks Inn, set up a golf session for us before the big event in honor of my PopPop, she was able to work with my Husband to surprise me with some of my best friends showing up from New Orleans, they had hair and makeup set up for me and I didn't have to stress about picking anyone out! They managed the timing of everything, photography, horse carriage ride, 6 course dinner for our guests, with shoefly pie for dessert a Pennsylvania Dutch delicacy and one my Grandparents favorites! They even had a fire pit for us to enjoy after dinner, something Kyle and I love so much. The food was incredible! Kyle even had them surprise me with Tates Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and milk brought to our room Sunday night. Don't even get me started on our gorgeous honeymoon suite! The entire staff was like family, so warm and welcoming, they hugged us, kissed us and gave us gifts I have never felt so welcomed anywhere else in my life ❤️ They treated our guest with the same love and care and it just melts my heart thinking about it!

Aside from this, they worked with Kyle so closely to make sure everything was perfect even down to my flowers driving 70 miles to get Brown Eyed Susans because they are my favorite and they remind me of my Grandmother.

My Grandparents were so much in our minds this weekend, and I could feel them with us smiling over the whole weekend, we all had something special that was from them was made which them feel even closer! ❤️ My cousin Brandon, wore PopPops wedding band, Kyle wore his cufflinks and his tie clip, and even had his money clip in his pocket.. I wore my NaNa's perfume.. We memorialized them, and had a canvas made with their wedding photos on display for the whole weekend in their restaurant for all the other guests too see! I am so grateful for everyone at Inner Banks Inn, thank you for such a perfect elopement, with no stress, no anxiety and the claimest I have truly ever been!!

We can rest easy knowing for the rest of our lives, we will never be one of those couples who says, We should have just eloped!! 😂❤️

Inner Banks Inn 18
    Inner Banks Inn 28
    Inner Banks Inn 29
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2018

It has been exactly one week since Inner Banks Inn gave me and my partner the most beautiful day of our lives, Our Wedding! From their attention to every detail for us, to the kindness of their wonderful staff, they made our day that much more enjoyable! They went over and above to accommodate us, and our friends and family. While everyone knows little things may go wrong on your Wedding Day, the wonderful people at Inner Banks took exceptional care of making our day as magical is it ever could be! The food was phenomenal, the rooms were comfortable, and the environment was so relaxing, despite the crazy hot temps that weekend! Kirstin and Kat especially hold a special place in my heart for helping me plan and coordinate every thing our hearts desired! These ladies truly took such great care of us! If you are planning a wedding, seriously, these are the best people you could ever work with! My sincere gratitude to everyone at Inner Banks for showing us such love and acceptance, and for giving us the wonderful memories that I will cherish forever!!

Inner Banks Inn 30