23 Kingsland Circle, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852 Map · Phone number

JennAndyDraft1
JennAndyDraft12

28 Reviews for Inna Photography

Angela · Married on 05/25/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about Inna Photography. The photography of our wedding was the most important detail. We really put a lot of thought into who would be a perfect fit.

Inna and Manny were the perfect fit! On the day of the wedding, they were energetic, interested and so friendly! From the moment they started photographing the girls getting ready, down to the moment they took the last shot at the reception, the energy level and enthusiasm stayed the same! They gave us much direction but also let us tell them what we were looking for.

Then, once we got to see the photos... wow. Blown away!! They capture each and every moment of that day. We can honestly relive every moment because of the care and attention that was put into their photography.

I can not recommend them enough!! Thank you Inna and Manny for not only adding so much to our day, but also creating a lifelong, crystal clear memory of our wonderful day!

Greta · Married on 09/29/2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos!!!! I really cannot say enough great things about having Inna and her husband Manny photograph my wedding. The picures are fantastic, and the candid shots blew me away. I was laughing and crying at all of the fun, random photos she took of me and all my friends and family. Inna and her husband were with me all day getting the shots I didn't know I would want (until I saw them later :))....they stayed even longer than we agreed in the contract without me even asking. With her sparkly personality, she was a hit at the wedding, and her presence made my wedding day even better! Thank you, Inna!

Rosemary · Married on 09/15/2012

AMAZING!!! Inna and Manny were absolutely wonderful in every way possible! All of my friends and family are still raving about my beautiful pictures!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Inna Photography's reply:

Thank you!!! Wait until you see the album...We had so much fun, and we certainly hope to see you again!

Inna Photography FAQ