98 Main Street, Newmarket, NH 03857 Map · Phone number

62702c5f41c441b9 InkWell
flwtbouqviolets

4 Reviews for Inkwell Flowers

Jacqueline · Married on 10/21/2016

I loved working with Jean! I knew the general shape and colors I was looking for in my wedding bouquet and Jean asked me all the right questions, figured out what I really didn't want and what I did want. She made some fabulous flower substitutions when my first choice flowers weren't going to be ready and she hand delivered my bouquet! She is seriously the best and you can tell she loves what she does!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jane · Married on 09/24/2016

We love supporting local vendors, so we went local for our Newmarket wedding. I gave Jean minimal direction and she produced amazing bouquets and arrangements! Everyone complimented me on the flowers! She was flexible with requests, payment and pick up arrangements as well. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Jean is a true flower lover and artist. She will work with local growers in the Seacoast and buyers in Boston to create your ideal arrangements. She made my bouquet, hair pieces for the women and boutonnieres for the men. I gave her minimal instruction and the results were beyond my wildest dreams. Go have a cup of tea with her in her amazing shop in Newmarket and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Inkwell Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 98 Main Street Newmarket, 03857 See on map