Infinitely Yours Flowers

Bensalem, PA View map

$1,200 Typical Price

We at Infinitely Yours Flowers in Bensalem, Pa. listen to your vision and together we will design beautiful bouquets, Venue Decor, Church, etc. Whether it be whimsical or classic and Chic, we love what we do.

Our Specialty is Weddings and We travel the Tri State Area, Our prices are very reasonable for the attention to detail and quality of bouquets you will receive. Whether it be a small and intimate wedding or something very over the top, we welcome every bride the same.

From Bouquets, Centerpieces, Ceremony Decor, Boutonierres, Corsages, etc, We deliver and set up everything, I try to alleviate as much stress as possible from my Brides, so, they can focus on Being the Bride.

Infinitely Yours Flowers is your one stop Boutique.

When you have your date and color theme chosen, call and we will schedule a time for us to talk about your dreams.

Infinitely Yours Flowers - Bensalem, Pa. - 267-372-6170

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 11/28/2021

Highly recommend!!!!

Cindy is more than just a talented florist. She is an incredibly nice person with a beautiful personality. She truly cares about her clients and goes out of her way to make sure they know it. When I was sick, she called to see how I was and wish me well. Cindy made my wedding floral vision come to life and I am grateful to call her a friend after everything. My husband and I highly recommend Cindy for any of your floral needs!

Infinitely Yours Flowers's reply:

Amanda, thank you for such beautiful words and taking the time to write this . You were stunning and the little Lego men, oh my God, loved attaching them to boutonnieres. Thank you both for letting me be part of your day, it was my pleasure. I wish you both health and happiness for the new year and always, xo Cindy
    Sintana M. Married on 08/13/2021

Beautiful and awesome

Jane is an awesome floral designer. She knew my vision for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. My flowers were beautiful and more.
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 05/15/2020

Wonderful!

Cindy was a pleasure to work with! She is such an amazing person and turned our venue into a dream. People could not stop talking about the florals, especially our sweetheart table. It was perfect. I would recommend her over and over. Thank you so much for everything, Cindy!

Infinitely Yours Flowers's reply:

Kara, thank you sooo much for this beautiful review, it's so appreciated and it was truly my pleasure to be part of your day!!
    With covid and your date being changed, how perfect it all became on Friday!!
    Much love and happiness to you both
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Chad
    107 photos · 11/22/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue Celebrations Wedding Venue Banquet Halls

Infinitely Yours Flowers is amazing to work with! Cindy and her team are so attentive to what our Brides like and your vision is executed 100%. We only recommend the best and that's exactly what you will get. Her flowers are beautiful and of the highest quality. She does not only do flowers, she has elegant chairs covers and sashes, table runners and beautiful embellishments for your tables. You will never be disappointed when you work with Cindy. Someone that listens to what you want and understands your interests. Please look no further and hire Infinitely Yours as your Florist! Just simply unique!

1241 Ford Rd, Bensalem, PA, 19020
Location of (Infinitely Yours Flowers)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding