Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Deals 1

About Infinite Photo Creations

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian, I am the primary photographer and creator at Infinite Photo Creations. I have been working as a professional photographer for over 10 years. I started in portraits and built my way to commercial and product photography for corporations. My experience from high end studio photography to outdoor editorial work gives me an edge as a photographer. I decided my knowledge and skills were best spent capturing once in a lifetime moments for couples and families.

At Infinite Photo Creations we don't want to be your average photographer. We use high end full frame digital cameras as well as 35mm and medium format cameras. We have a wide collection of vintage lenses specially adapted to our cameras to create beautiful images that have characteristics only these vintage lenses can produce. Each photo is hand retouched, all film is processed through a professional lab in Southern California, and we use the most reputable printers around. We create the best images possible, making your memories into art. From studio photography to weddings, we ensure our expertise and quality will be an investment that will last for generations.

Follow Infinite Photo Creations on

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Infinite Photo Creations

daniel · Married on 07/25/2015

Brian and Jennifer were the absolute best!! They went above and beyond to make our day special. They were able to capture every special moment on our special day. They were extremely professional and it definitely showed in their work. Do yourself a favor and do not hesitate to hire them for your special day!!

Elia · Married on 05/15/2015

Brian and Jennifer you are wonderful!!! You both made us feel so comfortable... My husband and I just can't get over how amazing the photos turned out. My entire family and friends are in awe of your talent! You captured every moment in such a beautiful, natural manner. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• User5236737 · event on: 05/31/2015

The entire experience was so fluid and easy. We knew we liked cityscapes and were able to work with Brian to really capture our personalities. He and Jennifer were completely open to our suggestions, gave us good directions throughout the day and I think our photos showed just how comfortable we were. We've gotten tons of compliments on them and already have referred them to family and friends :)

Infinite Photo Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Infinite Photo Creations 1
    Engagement Shoot Special ($150 off)
    Our engagement shoots are perfect for any couple getting ready for their special day. We will provide you beautiful images that can be used for enlargements, canvas wraps, invitations, albums, guestbooks & more. The typical engagement shoot consists of two locations and two outfits. All Engagement photography services include: 1 photographer, 1 second photographer/photo assistant, all images are color corrected and white balanced, average 250 images or more for a typical engagement shoot.

• Chino Hills, CA 91709 See on map