Infinite Blessings Weddings

Waterford, MI View map

Based in Waterford Michigan, Infinite Blessings Weddings provides non-denominational wedding ceremonies and wedding minister / wedding officiant services to Southeastern Michigan counties including: Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Genesee, Wayne, Washtenaw, and Lapeer.

In addition to marriage vow renewals and commitment ceremonies, Rev. Rhonda provides baby blessings and namings, house blessings, life celebrations and other life event and celebrant services. She also provides short-notice elopements for couples looking to solemnize their marriage vows as soon as possible.

About Rev. Rhonda

For many years I have felt the call to celebrate the cycle of life and mark life events such as births, weddings, passings and started on the path to creating an open and non-denominational, life-affirming interfaith ministry to celebrate these events. These plans were set aside as I met a wonderful man of my own and experienced the wondrous joy of being an excited, nervous bride for myself as I planned our riverside wedding. As the wheel of life turned, however, I soon became a widow flooded with a new set of overwhelming emotions, devastation and loss.

I believe my personal life events only strengthened my calling to help others celebrate life events of their own and pursued my legal ordination through the Universal Life Church in 2012. I chose Universal Life because of their all-inclusive, non-discriminatory, and non-denominational approach to religious diversity which mirrors my own views on religious freedom and allows me to help couples with a wide variety of religious beliefs. I believe that love is the one thing that can cross any boundary and bring our world together and truly make it a better place. I feel that however one chooses to express their faith or beliefs, so long as it harms no other, is a beautiful thing.

When not busy raising my teenaged daughter or tripping over our two cats, Angus and Thorki, or the bunny, Bugsy, I enjoy gardening, visiting my newlywed son and his wife, and spoiling the grandchildren. Most of my special memories include family activities including camping, bonfires, barbeques, hiking or fishing.

Imagination is a limitless natural resource and can make your special day truly unique. I look forward to helping you create your own special memories.