Las Vegas, NV 89139 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 33

About IndieMarch Film

Welcome to IndieMarch Film and thank you visiting us!

We are a creative group of aspiring Film Makers, Outdoors Men & Artist based in Las Vegas, our collective creativity for exploration, humanity and the outdoors has taken us through projects all over this great World from New York, Rosarito Mexico, Seattle, Texas; Collectively, boundaries do not exist with us.

We are comfortable filming in every nook and cranny of the world from a hidden slice of corner of the world to the expansion vast hustle and bustle of the big city.

Our Story:

We started off in the documentary film-making side of the industry and have done countless projects with local las vegas celebrities and those known world wide, weddings have always been a passion of ours albeit haven't done much in the past but we apply the same knowledge and experience of dealing with amazing emotions, timing and people.

Our work - ethic, communication, minute attention to details is uncomparable.

Follow IndieMarch Film on

Check out more of our reviews at

Check out more of our reviews at https://www.yelp.com/biz/indiemarch-film-las-vegas-2
5aec352f3469a70a Wedding Wire
Check out more of our reviews at

• Videos 8

6 Reviews for IndieMarch Film

John · Married on 03/04/2017

I have utilized the services of Mr. Tjay as my videographer and the Director of Photography for my SAG New Media production company for over a year. I find him to be very reliable, responsive, dependable and extremely creative. I cannot recommend highly enough any video production project and I am proud to have him as my associate.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Kenny is so awesome! I can't even begin to express how great he made our wedding day by doing the video! He put in so much extra work by coming to the rehearsal & getting the behind the scenes of us getting ready! Best decision we made for our wedding vendors!

Sent on 09/09/2016

IndieMarch Film's reply:

:) Thank you so much Kristen!! We're so grateful and thankful you chose us since the beginning for your special day, Congrats again to yourself and martin :D

Laurie · Married on 04/20/2016

I used Kenny and his team for our event. This included numerous locations over two days. Kenny was just first class. On top of being a great photographer, Kenny and his team really took care of my family..... Helping them with all the issues that come up when you are in Las Vegas vs home. Everyone from aunts, to cousins to my husband were all happy with Kenny's services. Kenny could not have been more accommodating friendly professional and helpful.

Kenny's suggestions and ideas really helped make my event special and unusual. He even came back to my hotel the day after the event with photos so everyone could leave Las Vegas with a photo from the event . Makinag my event that much more memorable .

Following up with Kenny was easy and overall he was very easy to work with . I was making arrangements long distance and months in advance and wasn't sure how it would all come together. I had nothing to worry about with Kenny - he literally made this event easy. His communications by email, phone, and text, made everything easy and helped to make me happier and calmer during a very busy time . Importantly he was a great team player too- so as we visited hotels, restaurants, Elvis impersonator's, and other sites throughout Las Vegas, Kenny seamlessly blended with the rest of my vendors, and my family .

Then after the event Kenny made it easy to get the photos back and a video that really brought back the memories . He captured every important detail and this helped me to document the entire event and to have memories that last a lifetime.

I could not have been happier using Kenny and would recommend him and his team to anyone . Trustworthiness and honesty are things that I value and Kenny is a role model for in his industry . Seriously I think Kenny is great, and really went out of his way to help us have a first class experience .

Sent on 05/01/2016

Award

• Beauty in Vegas
    Beauty in Vegas Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kenny is such a genius behind the camera and an amazing person to know. His work is ridiculous!