Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Swoon Creative Collective

Swoon Creative Collective is a wedding Photography & Videography company located in Las Vegas that services weddings throughout the western United States, including California, Oregon, Washington and Nevada. Swoon Creative Collective is dedicated to bringing only quality photographs & films to each client by paying attention to detail, using the right equipment and utilizing years of experience. You are sure to receive visuals that make you Swoon.

Whether you are planning for an intimate elopement or an all hands on deck wedding, Swoon Creative Collective has services to cover your needs. Swoon uses a cinematic, documentary and storytelling style of videography. Final formats available include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD and USB. Additionally, Swoon makes the following services available to each couple:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
Follow Swoon Creative Collective on

Other couples have also viewed

• Active Motion Media

7 Reviews for Swoon Creative Collective

• Erika

Erika K. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Aaaaaahhhhhh- maaaazzzzing

I originally booked a session with Jen for engagement photos. I have never had pictures taken of me professionally, and neither has my fiancé (now husband). We were so happy with the end result! Jen is so easy to be around, and she was able to make us comfortable enough to get some really great shots. Plus she was really helpful in giving ideas on the location. Jen was prepared and ready to go the day of the shoot, which made for a smooth day! If you’re thinking about booking with Swoon Creative Collective, please do! You won’t regret it!! She also did our wedding pictures!!! And I love them so much!!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Nate

Nate K. · Married on 11/01/2020

Couldn't ask for better!

Jen is a phenomenal photographer and knows her craft well. I'm usually very uncomfortable with photographs and my family and friends all know my awkward fake smile and double thumbs up trademark pose 😂👍😁👍, but Jen helped both my wife and me feel so comfortable with great cues to help loosen us up and feel more natural, both with our engagement and our wedding photos. 10/10 highly recommend, and on top of all of it she was very kind and the photos came out amazing of course!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Crystal · Married on 12/10/2019

Wedding Videographer

My coworker recommended Cody after he did her wedding. We were searching for a videographer for our wedding and we really liked his work the most and his pricing was fair. We liked that his video told a story that flowed well from start to finish. We got to meet him in person before the wedding and he was very friendly and comfortable to talk to. He was good at responding to our questions we had on the contract. On the day of the wedding, he was very professional and worked well with our photographers. Jen his wife was our 2nd videographer, and she was super nice and sweet to work with. We were very satisfied with our wedding video. They did an amazing job at capturing our special moments. I tear up every time I watch it. We highly recommend choosing them as your videographer.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Swoon Creative Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Las Vegas, NV, 89119 See on map
    Location of (Swoon Creative Collective)