Palm Bay, FL 32907 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Indica Woodruff Photography

1 User photo

Indica Woodruff Photography 1

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Words can’t explain how much my husband and I love Indica! From the first day we met her we know she was the one. She is truly an amazing photographer and she absolutely loves what she does which shows in her work. She makes you feel so comfortable while she is photographing you and you significant other. We had so much fun with Indica during our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We could not have asked for a better photography experience and photographer!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Indica Woodruff Photography 2

Bianca · Married on 04/28/2017

Indica is a true artist with her camera. I knew I made the best choice for a photographer for my wedding when she took my engagement pictures. I had many requests and she went above and beyond in fulfilling them. On my wedding day she was just weeks away from having her baby but she worked tirelessly during the whole wedding. Her patience and calm demeanor made everybody feel at ease in front of the camera. She has a talent with posing people, getting unique light perspectives and capturing the true emotions in her pictures. Her team worked well together and was very professional. If you want a truly artistic and creative photographer, Indica is the one!
    Bianca Torhan

Sent on 12/10/2017

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

Indica was fantastic! My husband and I are extremely uncomfortable and awkward taking pictures and she made us feel so completely comfortable! Our pictures turned out fantastic! We could not be more happy with the way they turned out and absolutely love Indica!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Indica Woodruff Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront
    Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Indica Woodruff Photography is dreamy! We love her work and can't say enough good things about her.

• I Do Weddings by Kristen
    I Do Weddings by Kristen Wedding Planners

Indica is wonderful to work with! She pays attention to her couples by producing amazing photos. ALL the details are photographed and presented in a professional and angelic manner. Every time we have had the opportunity to work with Indica it has been a breath of fresh air. Clients can be assured they will have their day fully captured by this talented woman!

• Palm Bay, 32907 See on map