Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Map · Phone number

About INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC

Hi, My name is Chad and my stage name is DJ Chaddy Chaz. INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC was founded 1985 in Indianapolis.I moved INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC when I moved to Ft. Wayne in 1993. I started spinning vinyl records in the early 1980's when I lived in Phoenix. Arizona. I was a photographer taking picture's for a disc jockey that owned his own mobile company at one his party engagement's when I decided to drop the camera, pick up the headphones and start DJing myself. I performed my first wedding reception at the age of 16. Now I have been doing wedding receptions, school dances, private parties, corporate events & night clubs since 1983. With 27 years experience I can say that I have done an enormous amount of wedding receptions from Angola down to Bloomington, Indiana and night club engagements in Arizona, Indiana and Ohio and corporate events in Florida. I can read crowd and keeping a wide variety of people happy and by PLAYING requests (that's if they are in good taste) not just taking them. I can do the "club style" mixing-( when two songs are overlaid:, also called a blend at the Outro of one song and intro or break of another and keeping the beats of each song in synchronization with each other). This tends to keep the party going. All of this talent is supported by the finest professional equipment that include a basic light show. Fog and bubbles are also available upon request. I will always arrive early and I can stay later if you want me to. I will not sit down and eat, drink alcoholic beverages or smoke while making your night a memorable one - that is unprofessional and NOT in our format.

I have performed many private parties including some for the Colts and the Pacers! I performed a 1986 the casting party for the movie "8 Men Out" which was shot in Indianapolis, a 1989 anniversary party for Governor Robert Orr and his wife and some fund raising parties for the MS society. With the countless wedding receptions and other events that I have done, I would like to share my expertise with you! Contact me (Chad) with INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC Today to talk about your engagement and get your date reserved. When you sign an agreement with INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC your event will be reserved. When you sign an agreement with INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC, your event will NOT be subcontracted out to another DJ service or Independent DJ. You will always get ME!

Mundell Reception Baker Street Train Station Ft. Wayne, IN.   05/23/2009
Mundell Reception Baker Street Train Station Ft. Wayne, IN. 05/23/2009
IMMLOGO

1 Reviews for INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC

valerie · Married on 05/31/2014

Chad is awesome. He played the music for the ceremony and the reception and did a great job and is funny too. Kept everyone entertained.

Sent on 06/29/2014

INDIANA MOBILE MUSIC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Fort Wayne, 46818 See on map