Who are we?
inaBooth Photography is a family owned and operated company that started in 2008, located in Canton, MI. We are ran by husband and wife team, Jason & Megan Bedoun. We loved the idea of the photo booths because it combined our passion for photography with our love for computers.
Why are we awesome?
- We use professional dye-sub printers
- All pictures are taken with a high resolution camera
- Get people laughing and having a good time
- Create & cherish awesome memories
- Guests receive a personalized souvenir from your event
- Leave people talking about your event for years to come
- Gives people something fun to do during down times at an event
- We have only the friendliest staff run the booth
EVERY inaBooth Photography package includes:
- Set-up and tear-down of photo booth
- Full-time attendant to ensure booth operation and provide instructions
- Unlimited sessions in the booth
- Two prints per session in the booth
- All high-resolution photos on a cd/dvd
- Free online gallery of photos, with option for guests to purchase extra prints
- Option to upload photos onto Facebook
- Custom logo on photo strips
- Awesome props to use for the pictures
- One hour of idol time after setup
- Memory book: One copy of pictures is added to a scrapbook, where guests leave messages: $75
- Photo booth confessional dvd: $200
- 2x6 photo frames $1.50 a piece
- Customized assigned seating strips for 2x6 frames: $.50/per strip
- Additional hour of idol time: $25/hour
- Option to choose number of prints (up to 6) per session in the booth: $100
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
8 ReviewsWrite a review