In Vogue Salon & Spa

Oswego, NY View map
    Alicia Married on 08/30/2019

Relaxing , enjoyable experience

We had a great time there very relaxing staff was nice , they did a very nice job . Love my makeup katie did a perfect job ..
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 07/18/2015
    In Vogue Salon & Spa is a wonderful place with the most chipper ladies! I go regularly to have my hair done by Ashlee at In Vogue so it was only logical that she do my wedding hair as well. Ashlee was engaged around the same time I was and we have spent many hair sessions discussing our wedding planning. She helped me set up appointments to do a hair and make up trial. She also helped me pick out my wedding jewelry from Maggie's Jewelry Box, which the salon carries. Ashlee is so sweet and has a great sense of humor, it is really easy to work with her.

On my big day Ashlee got us right in and her and two other stylists got my ladies and I looking beautiful. My bridesmaids and myself had curls that lasted all day, even through dancing! Ashlee even let us add a couple last minute make up applications! :) Not only were we able to do our hair and make up here, we went the day before and got our nails done. In Vogue carries the CND Shellac polishes which last and look beautiful.

THANK YOU In Vogue, and especially Ashlee, for helping make my wedding day beautiful!

62 West Bridge Street Oswego, NY, 13126
Location of (In Vogue Salon & Spa)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding