2020 Penrose Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About In Touch Hair & Spa

In Touch Hair & Spa is a bridal beauty and hair salon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. These experienced and talented stylists have over 15 years of experience making brides feel their very best on the special day. No matter what style you crave, In Touch Hair & Spa will ensure you have the ideal look. They also provide an extensive menu of skin and body massage treatments to help you relax and feel fresh for your wedding.

In Touch Hair & Spa provides on location hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. They will create a custom look for you and your bridesmaids, and will even rent accessories for your complete bridal look. Other beauty services include:

• Body massages and facials
  • Acne, collagen, and wrinkle repair treatments
  • Cuts and Color
  • Men’s haircuts and styling
  • Straightening and curling perms

Other Services
In Touch Hair & Spa provides not only beauty services, but other wedding day services to help make your planning easier. They can also provide decorating, live music, floral arrangements, and photography services.

Follow In Touch Hair & Spa on
img0257

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for In Touch Hair & Spa

Lily · Married on 06/02/2017

Cherry did a very good job on my make-up and hair style on my wedding day. In the trail, I was not that satisfied with my make-up. Cherry was very patience to communicate with me to find out what I really like. And on the wedding day she did exactly what I like. I am glad to have her doing my make-up.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Just had my wedding hair and makeup trial with Cherry - I am so glad I found her! She was extremely nice and very patient, allowing me to try different styles and taking time to explain what would look best for my features. I was very nervous about making sure I still look like myself on my wedding day - and she took the time to adjust the makeup so I felt comfortable. She even has hairpieces to lend you for the big day, so you don't have to buy your own. The prices are very reasonable, and she is including my trial and a facial for free as I have a large party. I feel confident she knows what to do with Asian hair / makeup, but can also handle my American bridesmaids. I look forward to having her do my wedding hair and makeup - and will post again after the wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Award

In Touch Hair & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• In Touch Hair & Spa 1
    $100 Bridal Trial
    $100 bridal trial if you book us! Use code 2020 at checkout to redeem this offer

• 2020 Penrose Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19145 See on map