1165 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About In Bloom

In Bloom is a full service flower shop, specializing in unique designs for all your floral needs. Located across from Abington Memorial Hospital with plenty a free parking in back. Offering exceptional service, quality and pricing, weather it be on our same day deliveries or for our custom wedding packages

BW02011
Alter Decor
BW02011

4 Reviews for In Bloom

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

The best flowers you could have for your wedding

Carrie did a phenomenal job for my wedding. She stayed within my budget. I came in there thinking of what I wanted but Carrie had better suggestions of what I could do and the end result just by far exceeded my expectations! You will not be disappointed. I came back from my honeymoon and saw the flowers from the centerpieces were still looking great! I would recommend her for anyone who is having a wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Lumbert · Married on 03/14/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2013

I can’t thank Carrie enough for how happy I was with our flowers for our wedding. We had a small backyard summer wedding at my husband’s parent's house. I think I changed my mind about 3 times and sent Carrie, each time all of my ideas and a little of this colour and a little of this flower... I was all over the place. She was wonderful each and every time I sent her an email. I finally changed my mind one last time to the flowers that I then had at my wedding. All I had was pictures to show her of the final look of the center pieces and off she went ordering it all for me. When we arrived on the wedding weekend she had them all ready to go in her shop. The quality and colour of the roses and other flowers were superb! I was Soooo happy! Then the hard part... putting it all together to look exactly how I wanted. Well when I arrived at my wedding and saw the center pieces on the tables I was the happiest a bride could be. I LOVED them all so much. Then she gave us our bouquets and they were extraordinary!!! I held onto my bouquet all night long. I brought my center pieces and bouquets home which traveled hours in the car and they lasted wonderfully in my house for almost two weeks.
    I am so blessed to have found In Bloom and to have had the opportunity to work with such a wonderful lady.
    I recommend Carrie at In Bloom to every bride. She will make your vision happen and then some!

Sent on 10/17/2013

In Bloom FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• In Bloom 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    One Free Toss Bouquet, when you book a full wedding package.

• 1165 Old York Road Abington, 19001 See on map