Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About In A Snap Photobooths

Photo booths have become the hottest new trend at Weddings! If you have ever been in one, you know how much fun they can be! Not only are they perfect for Weddings, but they are also great for School Dances, Birthdays, Holidays, and Corporate Events!

When you book your event with In A Snap Photobooths, you get the whole package. We will provide a large photobooth that can hold anywhere from 1-10 guests, an on-site attendant, and fun/silly props. There's no limit to the number of sessions at an event so your guests go as much as they'd like and they will get a picture to keep every time!

dsc0011

In A Snap Photobooths 5
In A Snap Photobooths 6
In A Snap Photobooths 7

Alissa Roth · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photo Booth Experience!

InASnap did such an awesome job at my wedding. All of our guests loved it and InASnap even gave us a keepsake photo album with our guests photos and a message. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth for an event!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • rose

rose · Married on 08/03/2019

A must have!

Our photobooth was a hit at our wedding. Our timeline got messed up due to the rain so it kept the guest entertained while we did pictures after dinner. Gary and his team did a great job. They have you fill out a survey. You get to pick your own background and how your film looks. You also get a scrapbook for memories of your guest and they also write a cute message. I wish I used it more but was so busy that day. :) thanks in a snap!! Glad I picked u! Pic of my bridesmaids lol

Sent on 08/14/2019
    In A Snap Photobooths 8

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Photobooth - YES

Gary was great accommodating everything I wanted for our wedding. The photo strip design was perfect and even matched our invitations! I highly recommend In A Snap Photobooth.

Sent on 07/03/2019

In A Snap Photobooths's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our services! I do like how that photo strip turned out too!

In A Snap Photobooths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Mount Pleasant, 48858 See on map