In A Snap Photobooths Reviews

In A Snap Photobooths 6
In A Snap Photobooths 7

Michael Caldwell · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome photo booth!

Awesome service and even better entertainment for our guest! They were very good the whole night! We had many complements and thank you for the great time!

Sent on 08/29/2019

B Lockhart · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommended

We had a great experience with In a Snap. They provided us (groom and bride) with a copy of most photo strips taken, and access to the photos on Facebook! The props were great, and plentiful!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Alissa Roth · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photo Booth Experience!

InASnap did such an awesome job at my wedding. All of our guests loved it and InASnap even gave us a keepsake photo album with our guests photos and a message. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth for an event!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • rose

rose · Married on 08/03/2019

A must have!

Our photobooth was a hit at our wedding. Our timeline got messed up due to the rain so it kept the guest entertained while we did pictures after dinner. Gary and his team did a great job. They have you fill out a survey. You get to pick your own background and how your film looks. You also get a scrapbook for memories of your guest and they also write a cute message. I wish I used it more but was so busy that day. :) thanks in a snap!! Glad I picked u! Pic of my bridesmaids lol

Sent on 08/14/2019
    In A Snap Photobooths 8

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Photobooth - YES

Gary was great accommodating everything I wanted for our wedding. The photo strip design was perfect and even matched our invitations! I highly recommend In A Snap Photobooth.

Sent on 07/03/2019

In A Snap Photobooths's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our services! I do like how that photo strip turned out too!

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Photobooth

The photo booth was so much fun!! They had so many options from props to backgrounds and add ons. Truly one of my favorite decisions we made about the wedding!! This photo booth specifically was so reasonably priced and amazing to work with. I highly recommend! We had a line at it all night!

Sent on 06/18/2019

In A Snap Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Alyssa, you were wonderful to work with! We had a great time celebrating your big day! Thanks again!

Kayla Bellar · Married on 12/31/2018

Helpful team— great experience

We added this service last minute— between the holidays, a new job, and preparing for a wedding my head was spinning. Gary was great at working with me to determine our needs and getting us set up with everything we needed. On the big day the girls working the booth were great— helpful and friendly. We would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Kaitlyn Gross · Married on 10/20/2018

You can't go wrong with them

Gary and his team were amazing and very accommodating of everyone. They brought amazing props that everyone enjoyed and the photo strip quality was amazing. My husband and I received tons of compliments and a few people even asked for their contact information. The best thing about them was that everyone that went into the photobooth got a photo strip and they even put a book together for us with all the photos and messages that people wrote! That book will forever be our favorite thing to look at and shows just how much fun everyone had!

Sent on 10/26/2018

In A Snap Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the booth and your friends and family were great to work with! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!
    -Gary
  • Sarah

Sarah Farthing · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Wedding Fun!

Inasnapp was a great addition to our wedding ceremony! The guest had a great time using all the props provided and were able to have a nice memento to take home. I would recommend Gary and his team for any event you want to add something unique and fun for your guests to do. They were fun, reliable, professional and listened to exactly what we wanted for our special day. Thank you InaSnapp!
    Clayton & Sarah Thrush

Sent on 10/29/2018
    In A Snap Photobooths 9
    In A Snap Photobooths 10

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

These folks are the best at keeping your guest entertained. Friendly and professional.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Gary was absolutely fantastic to work with! And my guests loved every minute of the photo booth! Even my 90 year old grandma joined in on the fun! It was sooo worth the money and I love looking at my guest book everyday. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jeff · Married on 09/01/2018

In a Snap did an outstanding job at our wedding. The book that created we really enjoyed looking through and will be very fun to view multiple years down the road.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Angelina · Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring In A Snap was the best decision that we could have made for our wedding! We can't wait to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/23/2018

Gary is so great to work with. Every one at our wedding was so impressed at the quality of service. The best part was the photo book they had guests contribute to throughout the reception!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

In A Snap was very professional and took care of all of our needs! Would recommend for any of your events!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    In A Snap Photobooths 11

Karl · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired In a Snap Photobooths for our wedding and it was a hit. The attendant was professional and courteous. I would recommend them to an friend or family member.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Krystal · Married on 10/21/2017

In a Snap Photobooth is a wonderful company to work with. They have plenty of options for props, backgrounds, and designs. They complete a photo strip album, which is in your hands right away. I can't say enough GREAT things about this company!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    In A Snap Photobooths 12

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Great! Prices were reasonable, the quality was great. Had a couple of hiccups on the way through but with communication we got it straightened out. With that I was a little nervous with this purchase but when I arrived to my reception the photo booth was a huge hit, Gary is a great guy. I would recommend him and if I need a photo booth again I'll definitely purchase again. They offer military discount and that was wonderful.

Sent on 10/19/2017

In a Snap Photo Booths was absolutely amazing! I would hands down recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth for their wedding (or any other event for that matter). We weren't sure whether we wanted a photo booth at our wedding because we have seen other weddings where the guests avoided the booth like the plague. BUT when we saw how great In a Snap was, we were sold! Their props were top notch (seriously, they were of amazing quality), Gary was super personable, and you could customize your booth and photo strips in a multitude of ways.

Our wedding was music themed, so we wanted our photo booth to be equally rockin'. Gary was absolutely amazing when communicating about our theme and our needs--he was prompt, courteous, and explained everything in great detail, which we really appreciated. When it came to designing our photo strips, he was great about returning emails (sometimes as quick as a few minutes later) and was super accommodating when it came to making any necessary changes (even if we felt as though we may be annoying him with our changes).

When it comes to add ons, definitely get the slideshow screen--it runs a slideshow with the images that were taken throughout the night. Our guests really loved seeing that and I think it really helped draw more folks in the booth when they saw how much fun others were having. Also, be sure to get the memory book, you won't be sorry. It's cloth covered and of pretty nice quality (not what you would expect from a photo booth). We used it as our sole guest book and it was great having our guests pictures next to their names.

Honestly, I really wish all of our vendors were as great and as communicative as In a Snap Photo Booths was. Gary was a pleasure to do business with and our guests loved the whole thing. Shoot, we had a live band and even THEY got in the booth a bunch of times. At one point they even jumped in while playing their horns! It was great!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    In A Snap Photobooths 17
    In A Snap Photobooths 18
    In A Snap Photobooths 19

Denielle · Married on 09/02/2017

In a Snap Photo Booth did a fantastic job at our wedding on September 2nd, 2017. They were professional and made our wedding fun for our guests.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Briana · Married on 08/26/2017

Sorry I didn't respond very quickly, it's been crazy post wedding. But we were so impressed with your service and loved the booth! So many people complimented you and the booth. It was a wonderful thing to have at the wedding! We also appreciate your flexibility and you being able to work with our shorter wedding time frame. Thanks again, hope to use your service sometime for another event!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ean · Married on 07/22/2017

Gary did a great job for our wedding. Professional and a lot of fun!! Thanks so much for helping with our day!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Becky · Married on 07/15/2017

Loved having In A Snap Photobooths at my son's wedding. They were friendly, helpful and professional. They also made sure the bride and groom had opportunities to make memories in the booth. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Such a huge hit at my wedding, I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 06/17/2017

Communication was easy. The ladies who ran the photo booth were very easy going and nice. The props were awesome and everyone enjoyed it. The memory book was delivered to me before the photo booth left. The memory book was put together very well and I just loved it!
    Thanks again!