Impressive Occasions

Miamisburg, OH View map

Impressive Occasions has been decorating for weddings and other special events for over ten years.
We are committed to providing exactly what our clients want so they can enjoy the most important days of their lives...

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing, Responsive, Flexible and Accommodating Florist and Rentals

Sharon was phenomenal to work with and our venue/flowers looked stunning on the day of. We had multiple compliments on the decor and flowers throughout the night. I spoke with Sharon multiple times prior to the day to nail down our vision and details and she created that vision flawlessly. She went above and beyond and provided us with extras. Delivery and pick up went perfectly. We are extremely impressed and satisfied with Impressive Occasions and recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding to look stunning.
  • Halli
    Halli Married on 08/10/2019

Turning dreams into reality!

There are just no words to describe the dedication and pride that Sharon brought to our wedding day. She knocked it out of the park! It’s a wonderful feeling to finally see your vision come to life on the “big day” and not only did it come to life, but it was better than we ever could have imagined; largely due to Sharon’s eye for detail and her unrelenting work ethic to make everything perfect. Seeing everything finally come together took my breath away. The ceremony decor, reception, and flowers were above and beyond what I had hoped they would be and I’m so thankful for Sharon and Impressive Occasions for our dream that became a reality. The photo I’m sharing isn’t of the gorgeous decor, but it’s a picture that Sharon took as I was walking to meet my groom at the alter. It is now my mom’s favorite photo LOL. Just an example of how Sharon went above and beyond her duties to really make us feel like she cared about more than just how everything looked; she cared about our actual experience and capturing this moment that no one else was available to capture. Thank you Sharon and Impressive Occasions!
    Jordan Married on 03/25/2017
    Sharon did an absolutely amazing job at make our vision come to life! It was perfect and wouldn't have changed a thing. Highly recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hotel Weddings

Sharon and her team are great to work with and will make your reception shine! From planning services to day-of rentals and décor...they can do it all! - Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

Cincy Lighting Services Cincy Lighting Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

We've worked with Impressive Occasions on several events. They are a pleasure to work with and easy to coordinate with. Thanks!

MUAH ENVY, MAKEUP & HAIR DESIGN MUAH ENVY, MAKEUP & HAIR DESIGN Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Impressive Occasions. Beautiful detailed work!

50 S 1st Street Miamisburg, 45342

By Appointment Only
Location of (Impressive Occasions)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding