18 Reviews for Impressive Occasions

Drapery (2)
Event Design (2)
Event Planning (1)
18 Impressive Occasions Reviews

Sharon did an absolutely amazing job at make our vision come to life! It was perfect and wouldn't have changed a thing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I agree that Sharon and Impressive Occasions was the best vendor decision we made. Sharon is AMAZING! She is the nicest, most down to earth and genuine person you will ever meet or work with. She answered my thousand questions without hesitation and made last minute changes without any issue. The day of, we did not have to tell them a single thing and everything was absolutely perfect. They were there to set up and pick up at the end of the night on time. It was so refreshing to have a vendor do exactly what they say they are going to do and execute it perfectly. Sharon and Impressive Occasions did our backdrop, string lights and trees, linens, seating chart and centerpieces. We were beyond happy with how everything looked. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful! You will not be disappointed if you go with Impressive Occasions for your event! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning

Impressive Occasions was one of our "stand-out" vendors. Sharon and her team were so professional with our indoor string lighting, outdoor bistro lighting, and a chandelier. We had originally wanted to chandelier to dangle over us at our outdoor ceremony.. but it looked like rain all day (it didn't rain on us though, woohoo!) so they moved it inside, over our sweetheart table. It was actually much more beautiful there than where we had wanted it originally. Thanks to all of their careful work, the venue looked absolutely magical.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Sharon did a great job with my daughters wedding! I like that she takes care of the business herself!

Profile Picture kathy, 4/23/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design

I would HIGHLY recommend Impressive Occasions for any wedding ceremony and reception! Sharon is AMAZING! My daughters wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful and above any of my expectations!! Our guests were so impressed with the decorations. The staff was so helpful and friendly ! Very cost efficient

Profile Picture Julie, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We worked with Sharon for our October 17th wedding and she was awesome! She was extremely helpful and professional throughout the process. The lights and ceiling swag with lights throughout looked amazing and Sharon set up the delivery and take down through the reception vendor making it something we didn't have to worry about. She kept in contact with us throughout the process and gave us recommendations but was never pushy. The chair covers added a more upscale look to our venue and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was on the edge about renting chair covers for a long time because they are big cost. When I decided to rent them, I am so glad we went with Impressive Occasions. We got to see the different styles in their location to pick what we wanted. We went with the stretch white chair covers with a rhinestone clip on the back. They were beautiful and a nice change to the plain old chair covers with a sash. They were super friendly and cost a little less than other rentals. I would recommend Impressive Occasions for any rental needs!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough about working with Sharon at Impressive Occasions. She gave me such wonderful ideas that really helped bring my vision to life and she was extremely thrifty and helped me save money wherever I could. I absolutely adore her! She really put my mind at ease and made my day as beautiful as it could possibly be without me having to worry about a thing:)

Profile Picture User4289862, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Sharon not only handled all of my decor she also handled my flowers and they was gorgeous she made my Halloween wedding look elegant and not like a trick or treat party it was the perfect coloring I had in mind and gorgeous fresh and beautiful flowers she did not disappoint in any way

Profile Picture User4103481, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love this lady. She truly knows how to make a bride feel special & make her wedding day perfect. I used OI for all the decor in my ceremony & reception. I loved everything & got so many compliments from my guests on her work. Sharon was also great about keeping our invoice within the budget that I gave her. I could not enough great things about Sharon & her OI staff

Profile Picture stephanie, 3/31/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon thank you so much for going above and beyond to help us with our wedding day! The flowers for the ceremony and the centerpieces for the reception came out so beautiful. I love that even through you were there to just do my flowers, you still checked in on me and made sure I was ok. You did more than a great job! I love the flowers you put on the cake too. Everything you and your team did help make my wedding a great one. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Impressive Occasions went above and beyond what we expected. We used this vendor for an outdoor ceremony, under a tent and asked for help in cushioning the metal of the tent, using draping and backdrops and beautiful swags for the guest's chairs. We were looking for 'simple/elegant' and we rec'd much more. Sharon worked extensively to make the bride's vision come true and topped it off with chandeliers. The reception was in the ballroom at the location of the outdoor ceremony and the decorating and rental pieces inside were also exquisite. THe backdrop at the head table was perfect and the draping over the dance floor was exactly what was asked for, even though the ceiling was a challenge to work with. The seat covers and sashes were the perfect touch, as well. All material used for draping, seat covers, sashes is quality and lays flawlessly. Impressive Occasions staff was easy to work with and very professional and dedicated in making our event look exceptionally STUNNING!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Sharon was an amazing person to work with and did an amazing job on everything to make my special day perfect. It was the wedding of my dreams and thanks to Sharon especially on my bouquet. I don't want to get rid of it!!!

Profile Picture Anne , 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon from Impressive Occasions is innovative in her ideas for wedding decor. She is very creative and always interested in trying new things. She is very detail oriented and our reception room looked amazing. Very personable. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When providing comments, I usually don't give a perfect score. However, from the first call with Sharon, she was helpful and very professional. Whenever I spoke to her she gave me her complete attention. Her follow-up was great. The decor she provided was exactly what I had visioned and she help to produce a wonderful reception area. You can't go wrong using this company

Profile Picture Danita, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beyond my expectations. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jan, 12/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Impressive Ocassions is the best! Everything formt he flowers to the decor was better than I had imagined and have high standards. I would suggest Sharon and Impressive Occasions to anyone and would use them again.

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/7/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My florist was AWESOME!! The decor was perfect and everything I could have imagined! She was creative and accomodating! Definitely worth the money!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/12/09, 3 Reviews