Impressions Banquet Hall

Glendale, CA View map

Up to 300 guests

Impressions Banquet Hall Catering provides full-service catering for a wide variety of events.
Dedicated to excellence in food quality, preparation and presentation, and imaginative decor. We cater functions both small and large. Impressions Restaurant was an instant success providing high quality Mediterranean, Mexican, Italian cuisine. We are privileged to be the perennial caterer of choice for Southern California's best events.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
    Maria Married on 12/19/2015
    My husband and I worked with both Arthur and John they are very nice people and very workable. The venue is beautiful and the staff were very attentive. The food was delicious. I would recommend this gorgeous venue for your special occasion. Thank you Impressions Banquet for a very memorable wedding day.
    Diana Married on 05/16/2015
    There are no words that can describe how thankful and impressed my husband and I are with Khachik and Arthur for such a great hall and service. We spoke with Arthur for much of the booking and planning process and he made it so easy and he understood everything we wanted for our wedding. He went above and beyond to help our ideas come to life and even added some of his own ideas and suggestions that made the day more beautiful. The day of the wedding we had Khachik at the hall with us and I was amazed and thrilled at how he had everything under control and made sure everything came together beautifully. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and I appreciate that SOOOOO much. My guests complimented the hall and service so much too. I definitely recommend Impressions Banquet Hall for any event and we will definitely use them in the future. THANK YOU !!!
    Joaunne Married on 01/18/2015
    I fell in love with place the moment I walked in. The owner went above and beyond to give me the reception of my dreams! Staff is so warm and sincere when providing service. Can't wait to have another event here.

212 N. Orange St. Glendale, 91203
Location of (Impressions Banquet Hall)

Impressions Banquet Hall frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Impressions Banquet Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Impressions Banquet Hall for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Impressions Banquet Hall for wedding events?

Impressions Banquet Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Impressions Banquet Hall offer?

Impressions Banquet Hall offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Impressions Banquet Hall offer for wedding events?

Impressions Banquet Hall offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up

What percentage of users recommend Impressions Banquet Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Impressions Banquet Hall is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding