212 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA 91203 Map · Phone number

About Impressions Banquet Hall

Impressions Banquet Hall Catering provides full-service catering for a wide variety of events.
Dedicated to excellence in food quality, preparation and presentation, and imaginative decor. We cater functions both small and large. Impressions Restaurant was an instant success providing high quality Mediterranean, Mexican, Italian cuisine. We are privileged to be the perennial caterer of choice for Southern California's best events.

Follow Impressions Banquet Hall on

imp38
imp45

4 Reviews for Impressions Banquet Hall

Maria · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I worked with both Arthur and John they are very nice people and very workable. The venue is beautiful and the staff were very attentive. The food was delicious. I would recommend this gorgeous venue for your special occasion. Thank you Impressions Banquet for a very memorable wedding day.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Diana · Married on 05/16/2015

There are no words that can describe how thankful and impressed my husband and I are with Khachik and Arthur for such a great hall and service. We spoke with Arthur for much of the booking and planning process and he made it so easy and he understood everything we wanted for our wedding. He went above and beyond to help our ideas come to life and even added some of his own ideas and suggestions that made the day more beautiful. The day of the wedding we had Khachik at the hall with us and I was amazed and thrilled at how he had everything under control and made sure everything came together beautifully. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and I appreciate that SOOOOO much. My guests complimented the hall and service so much too. I definitely recommend Impressions Banquet Hall for any event and we will definitely use them in the future. THANK YOU !!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

JoAunne · Married on 01/18/2015

I fell in love with place the moment I walked in. The owner went above and beyond to give me the reception of my dreams! Staff is so warm and sincere when providing service. Can't wait to have another event here.

Sent on 10/19/2014