Impress Ink

Tukwila, WA View map

THE IMPRESS INK DIFFERENCE…

Impress Ink is a semi-custom stationery design company. Our goal is to make the options and flexibility of bespoke design available without the price tag of a completely custom designed suite. Our Signature Collection is comprised of designs that are fully customizable. Simply choose your favorite design and let us know how we can make it your own. We love collaborating so if you’ve got unique ideas, we want to hear them! Once you place your order, you’ll be working with the designer throughout the proofing process to make changes and compare different looks. Nothing goes to print without your approval!

Studio location: 4008 S. 130th Street, Tukwila, WA 98168

1 User photo

• Heather
    Heather M. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Incredible Invitations and Experience

I cannot say enough positive things about Shannon at Impress Ink. I met her at the Seattle Wedding Show and I am SO glad I did. After seeing her work, I knew we had to get our invitations from her. When we had our design meeting, she had already done her research and she absolutely understood what I wanted. She was able to customize everything and work within our budget. She was so responsive and the invites came to us surprisingly fast. They look AMAZING. I tell everyone to use her now! She is the BEST!
  • Ann
    Ann Married on 09/21/2021

Gorgeous Designs

Shannon designed and printed all our stationary needs for our wedding, and we’ve loved everything we have ordered. This includes save the dates, personal stamp design, invitations, change the dates, reminder cards, signage, and thank you cards. Her designs are gorgeous, and customization of every detail was an easy process. She is very professional and responsive, as well as very clear in pricing and printing times. We would highly recommend her for any stationary needs.
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful, unique, and affordable!

I found out about Impress Ink at the Seattle Wedding Show and loved the designs and ability to do magnet save the dates! Beautiful options, fully customizable, and fantastic service to make sure customers get exactly what they want.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Hoot Media Hoot Media Wedding Photographers

great invites!

Simply by Tamara Nicole Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

Impress Ink is amazing! Shannon has such great ideas and creativity for all your stationery needs. She is my go to for clients and photo shoots:) Whenever I have a vision Shannon rolls with it and creates perfect items for my styled shoots. Love working with her and highly highly recommend her!!!

Mariah Gentry Photography Mariah Gentry Photography Wedding Photographers

Love love love Impress Designs! They have the greatest invitations! Highly recommend!

4008 S. 130th Street Tukwila, WA, 98168
Location of (Impress Ink)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding