Impress Ink

Tukwila, WA View map

THE IMPRESS INK DIFFERENCE…

Impress Ink is a semi-custom stationery design company. Our goal is to make the options and flexibility of bespoke design available without the price tag of a completely custom designed suite. Our Signature Collection is comprised of designs that are fully customizable. Simply choose your favorite design and let us know how we can make it your own. We love collaborating so if you’ve got unique ideas, we want to hear them! Once you place your order, you’ll be working with the designer throughout the proofing process to make changes and compare different looks. Nothing goes to print without your approval!

Studio location: 4008 S. 130th Street, Tukwila, WA 98168

1 User photo

• Kenzie
    Kenzie Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful, unique, and affordable!

I found out about Impress Ink at the Seattle Wedding Show and loved the designs and ability to do magnet save the dates! Beautiful options, fully customizable, and fantastic service to make sure customers get exactly what they want.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/08/2019

Hands down so easy and fast!

I can NOT express how excited I am over my save the date rsvp cards and my formal invites for my wedding in Hawaii! Shannon went above and beyond to help me with fast response times! She even helped me come up with a extra touch into my formal package ( Hawaiian macadamia nuts ) I couldn’t recommend this company enough! Thanks so much!!
    Rachael Married on 10/20/2018

Great vendor to work with!

I had put off picking out invites for too long and when I started looking they all had huge lead times and I was panicked. I contacted Impress ink and Shannon got back to me so quick and assured me that I would still make it work on my timeline. She was quick to respond to e-mails and to get proofs to me and the invites looked amazing! Definitely would recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Impress Ink Price Rates

Hoot Media Hoot Media Wedding Photographers

great invites!

Simply by Tamara Nicole Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

Impress Ink is amazing! Shannon has such great ideas and creativity for all your stationery needs. She is my go to for clients and photo shoots:) Whenever I have a vision Shannon rolls with it and creates perfect items for my styled shoots. Love working with her and highly highly recommend her!!!

Mariah Gentry Photography Mariah Gentry Photography Wedding Photographers

Love love love Impress Designs! They have the greatest invitations! Highly recommend!

4008 S. 130th Street Tukwila, WA, 98168
Location of (Impress Ink)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding