Imperial Designs

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website
$700 Typical Price

$700 Typical Price

Imperial Designs is a wedding decorating company based in Alexandria, Virginia, also serving the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas. Owner Sosan and her team offer unmatched pricing and services that will help bring your dream wedding to life. No matter your vision or budget, Imperial Designs is ready to help you out.

Imperial Designs offers a great selection of event design and decoration services at an affordable cost. This team can not only decorate and design your wedding ceremony and reception, but they can also assist with any traditional, religious and cultural decor items, as well. With a huge inventory of decor items such as backdrops, candles, signage, trinkets, and more, they offer all of the items and services necessary to create an amazing event. Some of the other amazing services available at Imperial Designs are:

• Budget analysis
  • Decor selection and consultation
  • Traditional, Religious and Cultural event design
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900.00

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$700.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Setup

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1200.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What is the hourly rate?

$30.00

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Paper Flowers
Signage
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Michelle S. Married on 11/16/2019

Planned and coordinated our wedding

We hired Susan as our wedding planner and dayof coordinator for our November wedding she was tremendous at every task we threw her way. She was on time in every meeting, rehearsal and day of. She offered us unlimited consultation and always helped us with things that weren't even in the contract. Susan and her team knew how to handle our multicultural and traditional wedding. Our biggest concern were some of our families but Susan was firm on her plan and timeline and she excuted the wedding like no one could which is exactly what we were looking for. I would always recommend her and her team.

Imperial Designs's reply:

Thanks Michelle. I really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We had a great 9months planning your beautiful elegant wedding. Your guests and families were amazing and everyone helped out alot. Thank you once again and good luck to you and Jacob
    Mina H. Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding venue decorations

I hired Imperial Design to do the decorations for my Wedding Reception on 11/10/19. It was such a great experience working with Susan. She is very kind and flexible. I was looking for a simple decorum package that would work based on my budget. Susan worked with my budget and offered me different packages and examples of different designs. Eventually, with Susan’s help and care, I was able to select a decor style that at the same time worked with my budget. Thank you Susan. I really loved the decor style in my Wedding Reception and everything was designed the way you and I planned and discussed prior to the wedding.

Imperial Designs's reply:

Hi Mina

Thank you very much for giving us this great review it means so much to us. We are glad you were pleased with our work and hopefully we will continue to provide our services to all our clients. Good luck to you and Matt

Deals

Imperial Designs 1
Exclusive
Imperial Designs 2
Discount

We offer a 10% Covid-19 relief discount to all of our 2021 couples. We are aware of the inconvenience this pandemic has caused. We understand the level of financial stress most of us had to undergo. So, if you are looking into booking your date for 2021 we are here for you.

5680 King Center Drive Suite 600, Suite 600 Alexandria, VA, 22315
571-946-4925
Location of (Imperial Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding