Imperial Designs

5680 King Center Drive Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22315 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Imperial Designs

Imperial Designs is a wedding planning, coordinating and decorating company based in ALexandria, Virginia, also serving the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas as well as NY, NJ, PA, DE, SC, NC and WV. Owner Sosan and her team offer unmatched pricing and services that will help bring your dream wedding to life. No matter your vision or budget, Imperial Designs is ready to help you out.

Imperial Designs offers a great selection of event planning and design services at an affordable cost. This team can not only coordinate and design your wedding ceremony and reception, but they can also assist with your rehearsal dinner, as well. With a huge inventory of decor items such as backdrops, candles, signage, trinkets, and more, they offer all of the items and services necessary to create an amazing event. Some of the other amazing services available at Imperial Designs are:

• Budget analysis
Blush pink
024109 51 1017327 1559547490

13 Reviews for Imperial Designs

Michelle Stockman · Married on 11/16/2019

Planned and coordinated our wedding

We hired Susan as our wedding planner and dayof coordinator for our November wedding she was tremendous at every task we threw her way. She was on time in every meeting, rehearsal and day of. She offered us unlimited consultation and always helped us with things that weren't even in the contract. Susan and her team knew how to handle our multicultural and traditional wedding. Our biggest concern were some of our families but Susan was firm on her plan and timeline and she excuted the wedding like no one could which is exactly what we were looking for. I would always recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Imperial Designs's reply:

Thanks Michelle. I really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We had a great 9months planning your beautiful elegant wedding. Your guests and families were amazing and everyone helped out alot. Thank you once again and good luck to you and Jacob

Mina Harrington · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding venue decorations

I hired Imperial Design to do the decorations for my Wedding Reception on 11/10/19. It was such a great experience working with Susan. She is very kind and flexible. I was looking for a simple decorum package that would work based on my budget. Susan worked with my budget and offered me different packages and examples of different designs. Eventually, with Susan’s help and care, I was able to select a decor style that at the same time worked with my budget. Thank you Susan. I really loved the decor style in my Wedding Reception and everything was designed the way you and I planned and discussed prior to the wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Imperial Designs's reply:

Hi Mina

Thank you very much for giving us this great review it means so much to us. We are glad you were pleased with our work and hopefully we will continue to provide our services to all our clients. Good luck to you and Matt

• 5680 King Center Drive Suite 600, Suite 600 Alexandria, VA, 22315 See on map
    571-581-6594 (Phone number)
    Location of (Imperial Designs)