Images by Amber Robinson

• Stephanie Axtell Photography & Videography

11 Reviews for Images by Amber Robinson

• Melissa

Melissa Rouse · Married on 04/11/2020

IN LOVE with this entire process!

Amber is amazing! We are so thrilled with our engagement pictures. She traveled to our chosen location of Topsail Beach for our pictures. One of the biggest things I love about her is she makes you feel 110% comfortable during your shoot and knows how to direct you for that perfect photo. She will go above and beyond for you to ensure your happiness. Another plus is we got our pictures back within two days!! If you are looking for a professional photographer for any occasion, who's pictures don't look staged, and whom captures genuine laughter, love and more, Amber should be your first choice!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Natalie · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply Amazing

Amber Robinson is amazing! My wedding was July 20, 2019 and Amber made the day magical. She is not only your photographer she becomes your family. I was hesitant to take engagement pics but she made me feel confident and beautiful. I forgot all insecurities on that day. She made us feel so comfortable. We were so pleased with the results. Amber is very responsive. This is so important when picking vendors. You need someone that will answer your questions thoroughly and promptly. It gives you a sense of security during such a hectic time. She captured so many awesome moments at the wedding. You can relive the missed moments through her imagery. I was able to see the fine details! The flowers, the table setting, the dessert table, my 92 year old grandfather. I could go on and on. I am forever grateful for Amber and her team for all that was done during the wedding process. Amber pours love into each and every photo. xoxo

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Cheryl

cheryl · Married on 10/20/2018

Amber captures moments perfectly!

Holy cow does Amber mnow how to capture monents! Her personality is a huge bonus because she will make you laugh and capture moments you were not expecting just perfectly! She takes tge time to get know couples and understand their wants/personality and how theh do with the camera before your big day!! I also used her Lil Photo Bus which was just perfect as a guest book! The bright lights and set up look great outside the venue! Amber is amazing! There are 2 things i say to pick wisely- wedding planner and a photographer! You will have theses pictures forever and want the best moments captured! Amber will do this and more. My guests all commented on the photography team veing everywhere! They didnt skip a beat!! Ambers work is amazing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

• 14 Glenwood Ave, Studio 17 Raleigh, 27603 See on map
    9192911466 (Phone number)
    Location of (Images by Amber Robinson)