Krum, TX 76249 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $975
Availability Check your date

About Illustrious Imagery

My name is Stephanie and I am the sole photographer behind Illustrious Imagery. I am currently in Hutchinson, KS and will be relocating to the North DFW/ Denton, TX area in the spring of 2018.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and I dont think you should be spending the next years of your life trying to pay it off. My photography services are very reasonably priced and the reason for my lower pricing is due to the fact I have a very low overhead.

Wedding packages start at $400 for 3 hours and go up to $975 for the whole shebang! I love doing wedding photos and want you to have amazing images just as much if not more than you do.

Please contact me with any questions, I look forward to hearing from you and capturing your big day!

email: Steph.IllustriousImagery@gmail.com

facebook: www.facebook.com/steph.illustriousimagery

website: www.Illustrious-Imagery.com (currently under construction)

phone: 620-931-7217 Please leave a voicemail if no answer and I will return your call ASAP

Follow Illustrious Imagery on

35f85e1b28f3723e 1516326350 4e5c8a6d298aa944 1516326398500 3 Engagement 10

2 Reviews for Illustrious Imagery

• Erica

Erica · Married on 10/15/2017

Stephanie was amazing the whole day of our wedding!! She made sure we got all the shots we asked for plus many more! She was amazingly helpful with time management and planning that day when i was freaking out about running out of time for our first look before our ceremony. She assured me that we would get to it no matter what even if it delayed the ceremony. Stephanie is amazing and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Emily · Married on 04/20/2013

Stephanie Gates was our photographer for our wedding in April 2013. Originally I chose her because she was a good friend of mine, and I saw how beautiful her photos of the past weddings she had shot were. The day of my wedding, she was at my house early, she helped with doing my bridesmaids hair, and she made sure I was relaxed and stress free all day. My husband and I had a wedding at the beach, and it rained about 90% of the time that day. Stephanie was also just days away from having her baby! She did not let any of that stop her though! She was out in the rain, with cold harsh wind, and on her feet for over 12 hours. That is what I call passion and dedication. She made to sure to get pictures of every detail and accessory. She went out of her way to help in every opportunity. If it wasn't for her being there, our day would have been only memories. When we got our pictures, we were amazed. They were so gorgeous. The angles, the lighting she captured, unique shots and style were all perfect and beyond expectation. We couldn't have asked for a more talented and dependable photographer. We would definitely recommended Stephanie for any photo shoot... ESPECIALLY for your wedding!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Illustrious Imagery FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 975
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Krum, 76249 See on map
    6209317217 (Phone number)
    Location of (Illustrious Imagery)