iEvents is a photo booth rental company based in Sterling, Virginia. With high-quality service and attentive staff, they aim to help you create lasting memories during your celebration. They are pleased to bring a touch of elegance and class to your event with their minimalistic equipment.
iEvents is proud to offer a state-of-the-art open air photo booth that can accommodate up to 20 of your family and friends. With their rental service, an on-site attendant can assist your guests to ensure they take exciting and amusing photos. Props may be provided to elevate your experience and create even more opportunities for entertainment. Each of their packages are flexible and can include backdrops, unlimited photo strip prints, social media integration, and a USB drive or a CD/DVD of images.
47 Reviews for iEvents
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Natalie · Married on 10/06/2018
The Highlight of Our Wedding
We had an iEvents photo booth at our wedding and they were amazing from beginning to end. Our guests said the booth was the highlight of the wedding, and I cannot express enough how much everyone loved the staff. Ramzi was my contact throughout the planning process and he made it really easy, which was important to me because wedding planning is stressful. I got a response from him minutes after I first requested information.
Some specific points:
1) They'll create the footer for the photo strips for you. You can pick the colors, fonts, etc., but they'll also let you design it yourself if you have photoshop skills. I ask to design my own and was able to make it really special.
2) They provide props, but I wanted some costume pieces so I provided my own and it added a more personal touch. iEvents was so flexible; they really let me do what I wanted to customize the experience to our wedding theme.
3) Ramzi recommended the acrylic photo strip frames as favors. It was an amazing idea and everyone ended up with a nice keepsake.
4) You get as many prints as you want, plus a thumb drive with all the digital copies. Even our photographers, musicians, and the catering staff were able to get in on the action. I have some really wonderful pictures of the people who made it all work behind the scenes.
5) The iEvents staff is there through the whole event, making sure people are able to take advantage of all the bells and whistles. They dress up for the event they're working at, so they don't look out of place. They also recognize they're at a party and go out of their way to ensure everyone is having fun with the booth.
6) They do "idle time" where you're not paying full price for times you won't be using the booth. For instance, when our guests were eating dinner we went into idle time.
Cost-wise I think the price is more than fair, and is flexible to meet your needs. You get as many prints as you want the while they're there, and they give you digital copies so you can do more on your own later. I'd absolutely hire them again, and would recommend them to anyone planning an event.Sent on 10/19/2018
Melody · Married on 10/06/2017
I worked with Ramzi prior to the wedding. His attention to detail in creating the footer for our photo booth pictures was impressive. He wanted to give us the perfect shade of gray. I so appreciated his time and attention. The photo booth was run by Rose and John. Our wedding guests had the most fun and spent a lot of time in and out of the booth. They created a fabulous guest book with all of the pictures. Something really fun for our daughter and son-in-law to look back upon when remembering their special day. Thank you!!!Sent on 10/10/2017
Louise · Married on 05/27/2017
iEvents is the BEST! We were a little hesitant to do the photo booth at our daughter's wedding, but then thought it might be fun. Great decision - TOTAL FUN! Ramzi was super helpful, friendly and responsive with our many questions! During the reception the photo booth was busy all the time and Ramzi was a pleasure. The guests were having such a good time with it and many of the photo booth pictures are among our favorites from that wonderful day! The photo quality is excellent and the pricing is very reasonable. Many thanks to iEvents and Ramzi for helping to make our daughter's wedding celebration the best day ever!Sent on 07/16/2017