11706 College View Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About SillyShotz Photobooth Company

Operating out of Silver Spring, Maryland, SillyShotz Photobooth Company provides their clients with modern devices to create and capture unforgettable memories from their weddings. The family-owned business has been providing their clients with high-quality booths since 2013. With over 12 devices ranging in style to choose from, you can pick the best booth for your incredible occasion. A great alternative to traditional photography, these booths allow guests to be themselves and get creative without fear of judgment.

SillyShotz Photobooth Company's easy-to-use and portable devices come with an array of props and backgrounds to suit your event’s color scheme and theme. Their most comprehensive wedding package includes up to four-hour rental time, a customized photo template, instant prints, and a keepsake guest book filled with images from the celebration. Your booth can be set up in an open-air or enclosed format to best suit your big day. A booth attendant will also be on-hand to guide guests through the booth’s possibilities including GIFs, boomerang photos, and instant social media upload. All images from your big day will be uploaded to a private online gallery for guests and couples to download.

Follow SillyShotz Photobooth Company on

Other couples have also viewed

• Efotoz

53 Reviews for SillyShotz Photobooth Company

• Annette

Annette O. · Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent Photobooth - Must have at your Event

I cannot say enough good things about SillyShotz photobooth and Ted. SillyShotz was the first vendor I hired for my Halloween wedding. I have to say the photobooth was one of the highlights of the wedding. Guests absolutely loved it. Ted was easy to work with. I was able to choose my template and customize it for my event. I also chose a backdrop and SillyShotz provided all of the fun gear. The photo quality was excellent and I really loved the short video clips captured. I was given access to all of the digital photos, which I loved. Ted also provided extra print outs for my guest book. What an amazing vendor to work with! So much fun and a must have for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/30/2020

SillyShotz Photobooth Company's reply:

Thank you so much for that review1 It was a pleasure being there and celebrating with you. Everyone from staff to guests was great.
  • Bri

Bri S. · Married on 08/30/2020

Perfect Interactive Add-on

Shane and his team were so nice, professional, and our guests had a blast! As a wedding professional myself, I can confidently say Shane knows what hes doing and made the process as a bride super easy! We changed our ceremony time and had a few props of our own (cutout of our dog) and he was super flexible and easy-going! The photobooth was a hit for our guests and had everyone super engaged throughout the night! I highly recommend Shane if you want a fun experience and someone who makes the process simple!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Sheryl

Sheryl F. · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome and Beautiful

Thank you guys for being part of our wedding. It was fun and nice background:)

Sent on 01/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 11706 College View Drive, #16 Silver Spring, MD, 20902 See on map
    5719709307 (Phone number)
    Location of (SillyShotz Photobooth Company)