SillyShotz Photobooth Company Reviews

SillyShotz Photobooth Company 4
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2019

Great Props! Our Guests Thoroughly Enjoyed

SillyShotz had a great variety of props for our photobooth! Our guests had so much fun taking silly photos. We received a photo album with all of the photos at the end of the night, our guests received multiple photo strips AND we received the digital pictures as well, which was great. We communicated with Shane to set everything up, and he was extremely prompt with communication, which we really appreciated! We would definitely recommend SillyShotz without hesitation.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Davis · Married on 10/05/2019

So much fun!

We are so glad we hired silly shotz photo booth company for our wedding! Our guests loved getting in the photo booth with all the props! Shane, was very professional and was great with communication before the wedding. I would recommend getting the guest book for the photos of guests to sign. We had so much fun looking back at the pictures and notes left by guests!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2019

Great Service. Even Better Customer Service

So I came across SillyShotz via Groupon. I rarely use Groupon but saw a SillyShotz on there. So I reached out to the company and Ted almost instantly responded (no generic message or computer). From the instant moment, he was so responsive and easy to work with. They are within a really good price range. Their quality is amazing and again, Ted was just such a pleasure to work with ! He was patience when we kept changing the font used and made sure to provide proofs each time. The amount of props are great and the option to text the photos after were amazing. He attended the day of and everyone just had a BLAST at the booth! If needed, this would be my first choice for photobooth again!

SillyShotz Photobooth Company 5
    SillyShotz Photobooth Company 6
    Sent on 10/18/2019

SillyShotz Photobooth Company's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you and the enthusiasm for the booth from your guest made it a lot of fun.

Ted
  • Sarah

Sarah Fletcher · Married on 09/14/2019

Best photobooth ever!

These guys were the BEST!! We hired them for our wedding and it was the best decision. They were super easy to correspond with beforehand and amazing the day of! The props were hysterical and our attendant was really nice and fun. She even offered to stay after so I could take some photos with my bridesmaids. VERY pleased with both quality and quantity with Sillyshotz! I've been singing their praises to everyone since the wedding of how great they are. Definitely hire them if you are looking for a photobooth experience!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Alex · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Photo Booth Experience!

We had a great experience with SillyShotz. Ted was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and willing to modify his standard template as we requested. He had multiple templates and backdrops to choose from. Everyone the day of our wedding said they loved the Photo Booth experience and the pictures we received are priceless. On top of that, they were one of the most reasonably priced options, especially with the Groupon.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Maria · Married on 11/17/2018

AmaZing time!

We hired them to add extra fun to the wedding and every is still talking about how much fun this was! And they made me the cutest guest book of all the photos!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan O’Meara · Married on 10/13/2018

So much fun, I am so happy we did this

The photo booth was great! I’m so happy we decided to have a photo booth at my wedding! They are great memories. Everyone had so much fun doing it plus there were great props to choose from.

SillyShotz Photobooth Company 7
    SillyShotz Photobooth Company 8
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

We hired Sillyshotz for our daughter's wedding. We went with them because of reviews and affordability! Their pricing/packages were great compared to others! Ted was very responsive throughout the process. EVERYONE loved the photo booth! It was such a great addition and Ted did a great job! Pictures come out amazing and the choices you have for backgrounds, etc. are great! If you are looking for a quality photo booth for a great price, that will be a hit at your event, then call Ted! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jaci · Married on 02/24/2018

My organization has used SillyShotz Photobooth for a couple years now for our gala and other big events, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about their professionalism, their responsiveness and their overall service! They've always been timely in response, and for set up the day of the event. They do a great job making sure you get copies of the pictures, and I've never been happier working with a vendor for my events!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Veronica · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I had them for our wedding ceremony and it was a success. They were awesome.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Nazia · Married on 11/11/2017

We used SillyShotz for our November wedding. I initially found them through Wedding Wire and also saw they had a Groupon deal which we snagged. Ted was very easy to work with; he helped us customize the wording and fonts on our printouts and was responsive anytime I contacted him.

We had an ‘open style’ photo booth from 8-11PM. I wasn’t around during their setup, but everything seemed to go smoothly. Everyone really enjoyed all the props and being silly! My cousin and her fiancé were impressed and are thinking about using SillyShotz as well!

The next day, I realized I didn’t pick up the USB that included all the photos. I contacted Ted, he responded quickly with a downloadable link which worked out perfectly!

I highly recommend SillyShotz; everyone had a blast!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Erica · Married on 08/12/2017

Sillyshotz photobooth was the life of the party! This was the BEST DECISION we made for our Sister's 50th Birthday Party! The quality of service was exemplary from start to finish! Shane was always responsive to any questions I had. He even made little signs with our special catch phrases on them. The hostess was so attentive and made every guest feel like a star! The guests were so in love and Shane was so kind that he allowed us to get an extra hour onsite! Thank you so much for your services. We will DEFINITELY use Sillyshotz again!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

We hired Silly Shotz Photobooth for our wedding in June 2017. From the start of the process with Shane to the very end was seamless. He was very professional and easy to work with. The booth at the wedding was SO much fun. All the guests loved it! Guests were able to receive copies of their pictures along with putting one of the pictures in a photo album that was given to us at the end of the wedding. We loved looked through the book and being able to enjoy these pictures of our guests having fun. I highly recommend hiring them for your photo booth experience at any event!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Big hit! Great props!! Love that we can see photos of everyone afterwards!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nadia · Married on 05/05/2017

We had a Sillyshotz photobooth at our wedding - they arrived ahead of time and set up their booth in the back of our Atrium at Meadowlark venue. Our guests absolutely loved them and kept going back for more pictures. My husband and I picked one of their packages that included a photo album of all of our guests' pictures - this was one of our post wedding highlights because our professional photos aren't coming in for a couple of weeks, and we wanted to relive our happiest day! We looked through the photo album the day after the wedding and it was filled with hilarious pics of our family and friends having a blast. Looking back, I'm so glad we had a photobooth, it let us peek into our guests' inner happy-o-lucky selves, especially with all of the awesome props they brought. Everyone went home with their pictures as favors, and it was a hit!! Thank you, Ted and Sillyshotz!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2017

The vendor was great and the person in charge, Ted, was very helpful both before and after the event. The Photo Booth attendant was also very professional and easy to work with- would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Courtney,

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were so easy to work with and I wish you all the best,

Ted

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2017

SillyShotz was awesome at our wedding on 3/11/17!!! We had many guests say it was their best photo booth experience. Olivia was manning our photo booth and I only heard great things! Shane was super responsive to my emails & the price is super affordable. Thanks so much SillyShotz!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Kelsey,

Thank you so much for the kind words. With so many competitors out there it is great to know we are one of the best

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

I knew I wanted a Photo Booth at my wedding because I'd been to several weddings with one and it was so much fun! When I started looking up companies I was discouraged by the prices. Then I found Silly Shotz! I loved working with them! So many of our wedding guests said this was the highlight of the wedding for them! I managed to get in there a few times and it was awesome! The book is a great keepsake and our guests loved taking home pictures! Shane was so nice and accommodating when I dropped the ball and sent in the final payment and contract late (because, let's face it- planning a wedding is CRAZY)! He was there on time and had everything he said he would! Definitely use Silly Shotz for your event! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

SillyShotz Photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved all the props they had. Even my Grandma got into the fun! Ted, the owner, was so easy to work with and was very responsive via email. I found them through Groupon and was very happy with the service and price. Ted even threw in a guestbook so that people could leave a note along with a copy of their photos. So much fun!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

Best idea, ever! Ted was very professional and booking was fast, easy and affordable :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Bonnie · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Ted has been a wonderful experience. Ted set up the photo booth for my daughters wedding reception - he took care of everything which made life so much easier especially at that time. He was very responsive and helpful. The guests loved all the props they had to pick from and getting copies of their pictures immediately after leaving the booth. We all had so much fun with it. I can't thank Ted enough for making that day even more special.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Amber · Married on 06/14/2016

Our firm attended an event for girls 12-18 to learn about the construction industry at the University of Virginia and thought it would be a great idea to have a photobooth. It was a hit! Shane was very nice and even loaned me his extra extension cord. He incorporated our company's hard hats and safety vests as props.

Thanks again!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • Ronni and Evelyn

Evelyn & Ronni · Married on 05/19/2016

Having a photobooth at the wedding was a great idea. It was a big hit with all the guests, even with our photographers! Guests hads so much fun with it and kept them entertained which allowed us to have lots of time with our photographers. SillyShotz was very easy to used and they were flexible and quick to respond. There was some one there assisting guests all the time. A plus is that you can pay using multiple payment methods, like paypal and credit cards.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

SillyShotz was awesome! They had a super cool photoboot, great probs, and wonderful service. Our guests LOVED having them. We loved the memory book we had made as well with all of the pictures from our guests.

I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2016

We decided last minute to get a photo booth for our wedding on 1-16-2016 in our hometown of Las Vegas. We went with SillyShotz Photobooth because when I called and talked with Adrienne she was VERY helpful and friendly!! She was also very responsive anytime I called with questions. Adrienne was a true pleasure to work with! The photo booth was a big hit at my wedding everyone loved it!!!! Hands down the best experience I have had with any photo booth company!! I will from here on out use them for any event. Thank you Adrienne for making my wedding night a success!!
    -Sarah