Ideal Bridal

Scottsdale, AZ 85271 Map · Phone number

• FacesByEmmy
  • Beautiful & Brilliant Teeth Whitening, LLC.
  • Braids By Ellie

14 Reviews for Ideal Bridal

• Lauren

Lauren Gramlich · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Amazing Stylist!

Although I ended up not using Monica for my wedding day (I decided to just do my own makeup), I wanted to let everyone know how much Monica truly cares about her brides. She really wants what is best and what makes YOU feel the most beautiful on your day. Her professionalism is unmatched and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't know what I wanted for the big day and Monica was willing to work with me and really helped me decide what would make me the most comfortable. I can't say enough good things, thank you Monica for everything!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica Baez · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Run...don't walk... and hire Monica

This is long overdue! I got married a little over a month ago and Monica was the easiest decision. I didn't have a trial run before the big day and she was able to 100% deliver what I wanted. She can practically work around anything! She is that good. She made me, and my girls feel beautiful. Her communication was great, and was right on schedule. Can't recommend her enough!.

Monica - Thanks for everything! I wish you lots of success and may you continue to grow and make brides dreams come true.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Maddy

Maddy Fretto · Married on 11/21/2020

HIRE HER! She's the best.

Monica is phenomenal at her job. I hired her to do my and my mom's hair and makeup for my small ceremony and she completely exceeded our expectations. She is also very personable and flexible. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/03/2020

• Scottsdale See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Ideal Bridal)