Ideal Bridal

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mariah
    Mariah S. Married on 04/22/2021

Life saver! Perfection!

Monica was a life saver for me! My hair/makeup person bailed 1 week before my wedding! A friend recommended Monica, and although she barely had enough time to squeeze me in, you would’ve never known! I feel that it was meant to be because my hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted which I was so worried about no matter who did it. I wanted my hair a specific way and wanted my makeup to still look like me but in the best naturalish way! Lol Monica was also sooo sweat, professional, and had a great personality. I would recommend her to anyone even the pickiest person! Did I mention her price was super reasonable? 5 stars ⭐️
  • Veronica
    Veronica B. Married on 03/20/2021

Run...don't walk... and hire Monica

This is long overdue! I got married a little over a month ago and Monica was the easiest decision. I didn't have a trial run before the big day and she was able to 100% deliver what I wanted. She can practically work around anything! She is that good. She made me, and my girls feel beautiful. Her communication was great, and was right on schedule. Can't recommend her enough!.

Monica - Thanks for everything! I wish you lots of success and may you continue to grow and make brides dreams come true.
    Lanea D. Married on 01/30/2021

Perfection

Where do I start?? Monica was not only an angel but unbelievably amazing at making be feel the most beautiful on my wedding day. I had to postpone my wedding three times due to covid. She was so understanding and worked with me with every change. She really listens to what you want. And unlike a lot of wedding make up artists she really enhances your natural beauty instead of using pounds of make up on your face. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Ideal Bridal)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding