Ideal Bridal Reviews

10 | Scottsdale, AZ

10 Reviews for Ideal Bridal

Jamie Hill · Married on 01/04/2019

Wow! Loved my look

I LOVED every thing about my hair and makeup! Monica is so accommodating and easy to work with! Her timeline was spot on (we even finished 15 mins early). This was SO amazing because I have been in several weddings where the hair and makeup takes forever and things get behind. Her prices are so reasonable! 10/10 would recommend Ideal Bridal.

Noelle Banks · Married on 09/16/2018

Yes yes yes!

I loved my hair and makeup so much for my wedding day! We did a trial run and I actually ended up changing what I wanted. Monica was accommodating and really made sure I was happy. She is incredible with updos! My whole bridal party was done by her and everything photographed and stayed all night! She specialized in minimal makeup looks, but my skin looked flawless. So happy!

Peter W. · Married on 09/08/2018

Groom writing this....

So, I'm in charge of writing reviews - MY WIFE LOOKED HOTTTT. Okay, but seriously... she didn't have all that crap on her face. She looked like herself all done up. I didn't have many decisions to make, however, I did tell Jess that I wanted to recognize her when I saw her. Anyways, hair and makeup looked amazing. She was so beautiful.

Rebecca Landly · Married on 07/15/2018

Natural Makeup - The Groom LOVED

I'll start by saying it took me forever to find a makeup artist. I did several trials with other big companies here and I just looked so cakey and drag queen like. I decided to give Ideal Bridal a shot based on her facebook and yelp reviews. I was so nervous for the trial run but OMG I looked in the mirror and started to cry... she NAILED it. The ONE thing my husband asked for was not too much makeup. Thank god for Monica!!! If you're looking for full coverage that stays on all night, but doesn't look clown-like SHE IS YOUR GAL. So sweet and professional too!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Monica's work was absolutely amazing! She did hair and makeup for 4 and makeup for 2. She even did a tattoo cover-up! I loved how Monica was so easy to talk to and even gave us makeup tips as she was doing our makeup. My friends and family complemented me all night long on how my hair and makeup looked flawless, even even with all the wind. Monica was very easy to get should of either through email or text message. And her prices were very reasonable for her high quality work!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Monica and her assistant were awesome! They did my hair & makeup along with my 8 bridesmaids and my mom all on the morning of our wedding. She did an amazing job keeping my look natural but also put enough on to make me show up in photos. My hair was my dream hair style and it stayed in all night even after dancing like crazy. She was awesome, super helpful and timely, and achieved the exact look I was looking for. I would highly reccomend Ideal Bridal!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Diana · Married on 04/18/2016

Prices were very affordable and she had a great attitude! She came to my house to do the trial and did my hair and makeup at our venue. I have really long hair and she was able to give me a sturdy updo that lasted all day and makeup that looked natural and lasted all night (take note that I rub my face a lot and everything still stayed on). The one thing that I will say is that you have to provide your own lip color so that you can reapply as the night goes on. She responded quickly and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Leah · Married on 04/05/2014

Monica was an absolute dream to work with. She focused on enhancing my natural beautiful rather than caking on makeup to make me feel like someone I am not. If you have any questions about hair extensions or trials and why they’re important, she makes sure to let you make the decision, while educating you with her knowledge. If you want someone who truly believes in making you look and feel your best for any occasion, you must book with Monica at Ideal bridal in az. Definitely hoping to book with her again in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

3.5
      3.5

She worked well with my timeline and was flexible with what I needed.

Sent on 03/13/2017

2.6
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0

I found Monica through social media and was really excited to work with her for my wedding. I sent her some pictures along the way and she even recommended a place for me to get extensions that I was extremely happy with.

On the day of, everything went fine. My bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup. My makeup turned out fabulous and I loved it. However, my hair actually looked NOTHING the like the pictures I showed her weeks prior. My hair was curled with a super tiny wand, and I pretty much had the tightest curls ever that didn't fall the entire night, despite how much Monica promised they would! I was really sad about my hair the whole night and spent 30 min in the bathroom trying to brush them out!

Overall, it wasn't going to ruin my day and I moved on but I felt like I should communicate my disappointment to her just so that she knows and hopefully her next bride has a better experience. I sent her a text the following week telling her that we were so happy with our makeup but that I was not happy with my hair. She responded and everything was fine. I even recommended her to someone else after since I felt like my bad experience was an isolated thing and in all honesty, I should have done a trial to make sure she knew how to do that style.

The reason for my bad review is that yesterday I went to show her work to another friend of mine when I realized that she BLOCKED ME from her "Ideal Bridal" business social media accounts!! I'm sorry, but I think it is just beyond unprofessional to block a previous client because they provided honest feedback in a respectful manner. I would never do business with someone who is so sensitive and clearly not a professional. In my opinion, this was such a major mistake and just totally unnecessary. There are other hair and makeup artists out there and I would recommend trying someone else before including someone who would do something so petty.

Sent on 05/11/2016