Menlo Park, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I SEE WISE

I See Wise is a professional wedding makeup and hair styling company based out of San Francisco and Monterey, California. Being in the business for over 10 years, Carly Wise has developed a deep appreciation for natural beauty. This is why she will work to highlight the natural beauty and features in you, the bride, and your bridal party. Carly has also notably taught many of her past clients tips, tricks, and techniques to make makeovers last a longer amount of time. Let I See Wise develop a naturally beautiful look for you and your bridesmaids on your wedding day.

I See Wise offers professional hair and makeup packages to accommodate the busy bride and her bridesmaids. All beauty packages include consultations prior to the wedding event, professional hair and makeup, coordination with multiple stylists, and multiple styles. They even offer men’s grooming services! Other services offered include:

• On-site hair

I SEE WISE 6
I SEE WISE 7

Sara · Married on 05/25/2019

Can⠹t say enough!

Carli was amazing! She took directions great, feedback great and really gave genuine thought to our trial and the day of. People are still talking about my hair. I would recommend Carli 100xs over. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and flawless too! She helped me feel perfect for my wedding day.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/26/2019

Just the best!

Carly was so warm and professional throughout the entire process. When I first reached out to her, I mentioned that don't wear any makeup other than mascara most days, and I had some concerns about how heavy some wedding makeup looks. She completely understood! She made it clear that she wanted me to feel like myself on my wedding day.

Well, I was married this April, and mission accomplished! The makeup was beautiful, if felt light, comfortable, and natural the entire night.

A true testament to Carly's skill though comes from my mom. She wears makeup even less frequently than I do. She had previously decided not to have her makeup done for the day. However, as she saw Carly's work on my bridal party members, she changed her mind. Luckily, Carly was able to squeeze her in. She even made sure to give her a few tips for the future!

Carly made getting ready on my wedding day stress free and fun. Don't hesitate to contact her!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Award

I SEE WISE FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Menlo Park Menlo Park, California, 94025 See on map