Menlo Park, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I SEE WISE

I See Wise is a professional wedding makeup and hair styling company based out of San Francisco and Monterey, California. Being in the business for over 10 years, Carly Wise has developed a deep appreciation for natural beauty. This is why she will work to highlight the natural beauty and features in you, the bride, and your bridal party. Carly has also notably taught many of her past clients tips, tricks, and techniques to make makeovers last a longer amount of time. Let I See Wise develop a naturally beautiful look for you and your bridesmaids on your wedding day.

I See Wise offers professional hair and makeup packages to accommodate the busy bride and her bridesmaids. All beauty packages include consultations prior to the wedding event, professional hair and makeup, coordination with multiple stylists, and multiple styles. They even offer men’s grooming services! Other services offered include:

• On-site hair
bede326383b9f6ac 1522193114 26cfc6ab814b609b 1522193113 ef34b333f07471fe 152219

56 Reviews for I SEE WISE

• Angela

Angela Peterson · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Stop your search and hire Carly!

I feel so incredibly lucky to have found Carly. My husband (eeek! that's fun to say, we just got married a few weeks ago!) and I originally planned for our wedding to be in Sonoma County pre-pandemic. We made the decision to keep our original wedding date of 6.20.2020 but marry in my sister's backyard, in the city we live in (1.5 hours south from Sonoma County) in front of immediate family. Switching locations meant switching vendors!

When I came across Carly, I instantly knew that I wanted her to make me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my big day. I was so happy when she let me know that she was available on my wedding date.

Due to me reaching out last minute and during a global pandemic, I did not have a trial run with Carly and it didn't worry me even the slightest bit. My husband and I invested a lot of money in our photographer and videographer, and I felt very comfortable moving forward without a trial because of all the photos I saw of Carly's work. I wanted to look like a glowy, dewy, summery, NATURAL goddess with some glam on the eyes. She completely exceeded my expectations. My makeup looked absolutely INCREDIBLE! I have never felt so beautiful in my life!

Carly texted me the morning of to let me know that she was excited for my big day and also to give her ETA. Unfortunately, when she arrived, there was quite a bit of family drama and negativity happening. I was sad and in tears for quite a bit but Carly was so supportive and ultimately put me in a better mood. It honestly felt like I had another best friend there, someone I've known for a long time and yet, this was my first time meeting her!

Carly has the most incredible energy and bent over backwards to make sure I felt loved, supported, beautiful, and that I had everything I needed. I have told my husband several times that having her there (aside from her doing my makeup so beautifully) was truly a highlight of my big day.

I honestly considered sleeping in my makeup that night because I did not want to take it off. Again, I have never felt so beautiful in my life! Carly made me look like ME and enhanced all of my features.

It's important to mention that Carly did mine and my MOH's makeup during a global pandemic. She wore a medical-grade mask, was constantly cleaning/sanitizing her hands and the makeup brushes, etc. and truly made us feel safe and comfortable.

ALSO, Carly took photos and videos and sent them all to me the night of our wedding. She captured a video of the back view of my dad and I walking down the aisle. It is such a beautiful video!

I can't recommend Carly enough! She is the absolute best of the best, wildly talented, kind, down to earth, fun, friendly, and so professional. You will not regret booking her!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Theresa · Married on 07/25/2020

So great to work with Carly!

I had a wonderful time working with Carly while getting ready for my wedding. She was so sweet and supportive and did a wonderful job. I have never felt more beautiful and natural than when Carly did my makeup. I would highly highly recommend her to anyone! Had a great experience. She even let my wedding party borrow her curler.

Sent on 08/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

I SEE WISE FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup