Menlo Park, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I SEE WISE

I See Wise is a professional wedding makeup and hair styling company based out of San Francisco and Monterey, California. Being in the business for over 10 years, Carly Wise has developed a deep appreciation for natural beauty. This is why she will work to highlight the natural beauty and features in you, the bride, and your bridal party. Carly has also notably taught many of her past clients tips, tricks, and techniques to make makeovers last a longer amount of time. Let I See Wise develop a naturally beautiful look for you and your bridesmaids on your wedding day.

I See Wise offers professional hair and makeup packages to accommodate the busy bride and her bridesmaids. All beauty packages include consultations prior to the wedding event, professional hair and makeup, coordination with multiple stylists, and multiple styles. They even offer men’s grooming services! Other services offered include:

• On-site hair

I SEE WISE 6
I SEE WISE 7

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal experience!!

Carly was phenomenal and in retrospect I can’t imagine having my wedding without her. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my hair and makeup, she supported me emotionally throughout the entire day. I was originally hesitant about hiring her to stay through the ceremony to do hair/makeup touch-ups for the post ceremony photography as I wasn’t sure if I would even need it. I made a last minute decision to have her stay and it was the BEST decision. It was so great to have her support as I nervously waited to walk down the isle, to chitchat with her between photography location changes and of course to have her touch up my hair. Carly is truly amazing and I can’t recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Karen

Karen H · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience!!

Carly is incredible and I am so happy I had her as my wedding makeup artist. She is incredibly talented, everyone looked so amazing after she worked on them. I wanted a more natural look and she was able to deliver that stunningly-- I was so happy to still be able to see my freckles!

Having her stay through the ceremony was so nice, especially since I forgot to pick up the flowers for my hair at the venue, so she was able to put them in once we got there on the day. It was really nice to just have her there to help me out and do touch-ups before photos, but her ability to make sure the day went smoothly and keep me calm before the ceremony was especially amazing. She even lent me her jacket when I was cold! She is such a nice person and she really did a phenomenal job, I couldn't have asked for a better makeup/hair artist!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Award

I SEE WISE FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Menlo Park Menlo Park, California, 94025 See on map