Menlo Park, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About I SEE WISE

I See Wise is a professional wedding makeup and hair styling company based out of San Francisco and Monterey, California. Being in the business for over 10 years, Carly Wise has developed a deep appreciation for natural beauty. This is why she will work to highlight the natural beauty and features in you, the bride, and your bridal party. Carly has also notably taught many of her past clients tips, tricks, and techniques to make makeovers last a longer amount of time. Let I See Wise develop a naturally beautiful look for you and your bridesmaids on your wedding day.

I See Wise offers professional hair and makeup packages to accommodate the busy bride and her bridesmaids. All beauty packages include consultations prior to the wedding event, professional hair and makeup, coordination with multiple stylists, and multiple styles. They even offer men’s grooming services! Other services offered include:

• On-site hair

I SEE WISE 5
  • Jenna

Jenna Leiberg · Married on 11/23/2019

Fall Wedding Hair and Makeup Goals

Words can’t even describe how lucky I feel to have found Carly! I had a difficult time finding someone when I began planning my wedding, but I’m thankful for that now. After our trial, I knew it was going to be a perfect fit. She listened to what I wanted, understood my vision, and offered her advice when I needed it. Everything happened so organically, and my day wouldn’t have been the same without her. Thank you, Carly!

I SEE WISE 6
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Hatty · Married on 11/02/2019

Carly is the hmua of your dreams!

Short Version: hire Carly immediately if you want the most incredibly talented hair and makeup artist who ALSO happens to be the most wonderful human being ever by your side on your wedding day. And have her there as LONG as possible (aka through the ceremony!) - you will need her in every way!!

Long version: I hired Carly to be my HMUA for our destination wedding weekend (for all 3 events), and she blew me away with her talent, support, and overall energy. Even before the wedding, she was so incredibly responsive, thoughtful and detail-oriented in communicating with me - from the proposal breakdown, to the makeup trial and figuring out my looks for each day. Carly takes deep care in making sure that you truly feel and look like your most beautiful self, and she executed that for not just me, but for all the other ladies in my family (older, younger, different ethnicities, all with different needs and preferences for hair/makeup). I personally wanted a very natural, glowy look but one that would still look glamorous, which seems contradictory, but Carly managed to achieve that perfect balance in a unique way for each event. I swear, she literally did a better job than any inspiration photos I showed her - which already were perfection themselves! To say that Carly is amazing at what she does would be an understatement.

I also advise 1000% opting for her extended service to stay through the ceremony - you will NOT regret it, and it is worth every penny. You will inevitably cry, sweat, or smudge something during the ceremony, and you will want to look just as fresh when walking into your cocktail hour/reception to greet your guests - especially since this will be the first time that they’re seeing you up close. We had a long family/couple's portrait photo shoot post-ceremony, and it was super helpful to have Carly be there not only for touch-ups, but to help stage my dress (arranging it on the ground, picking it up for the wind to carry), adjust your hair as needed, grab your bouquet, etc. - she basically became a third member of the photography team, and she was beyond helpful for everyone involved.

On a more personal note, I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to be by my side during the most important weekend of my life. What you don't realize is that your HMUA will likely be the person you spend the most time with! And I'm so grateful that for me, that was Carly. Whether I was relaxing, hungover, getting teary-eyed, or just wanted to sit in silence, Carly was the perfect companion. (She is also super classy in helping you deal with unwanted visitors/annoying situations, if that ever happens!) She's literally like a fairy who will dissolve any negative energy away with her magical herbal elixir, and keep you in a blissful, positive state (as you should be!).

So in sum, rest be assured that hiring Carly is the best wedding planning decision you will make - do it NOW before she gets booked on your date!!

To Carly: Thank you a million times again now and forever for transforming me into a goddess I didn't even know I was capable of becoming! You were truly one of the highlights of my wedding weekend, and I am so grateful to know you. XOXO

Sent on 12/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

I SEE WISE FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup