Red Lion, Red Lion, PA 17356 Map · Phone number

About I Pick You

NOTE: I Pick You is not currently taking any 2020 weddings, sorry for the inconvinience, good luck with your wedding search!

I Pick You is a Red Lion, Pennsylvania-based floral company. Owner and lead florist Sierra operates this garden-style floral company from her home. By personally designing each and every arrangement, Sierra ensures that every creation is made to perfection. Sierra describes her floral style as light and breezy with a natural, earthy foundation. For breathtaking arrangements that add style and character to your big day, look no further than I Pick You!

Products Offered

I Pick You offers a variety of floral services. In order to capture your vision and ultimately paint your personality with a canvas of flowers, Sierra offers consultations to each and every couple she works with. Once she has a picture of what you imagine, Sierra will put her hands to work with fresh-cut blooms in order to bring your vision to life. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

I Pick You 2
I Pick You 3
I Pick You 4

Kassidy · Married on 07/08/2017

Sierra was absolutely amazing! Not only was she super friendly and so easy to work with, the flowers were gorgeous! Cannot rave about her enough! :)

Sent on 02/15/2018

I Pick You FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,450.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Red Lion Red Lion, PA, 17356 See on map