1171 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About I Make You Up

Aleksandra has over 7 years of professional experience, but her endless love for makeup developed in her teens. When she was only 16 years old, she started working in a local theater, where she learned how to apply Make-Up on females and males. After she moved to United States from Europe, she graduated from “Excel Academies of Cosmetology”. She started her professional venture with Makeup, at the Christian Dior Make-Up counter, where she quickly became a Manager. She participated in number of Fashion shows, Body painting events, Photo Shoots, TV commercials, movie sets, and other projects.

For the past few years, Aleksandra has worked in television; she has been the lead makeup artist for talk and music show.

Client List:

MTV Television * General Motors * Washtenaw Community College * Con-way Freight * Russell Video Productions * Red Swan Films * WADL Televison * Walk Fashion show * Rebel Girl Clothing * B.L.A.C Magazine * Polish Television Detroit * Ruel Clothing * Americoif * Saiid Kobeisy fashion show * SWANK Boutique * Bean Jay Films * Traut Pictures -Little Shadows

Follow I Make You Up on

3142703194242648325331481571838n
asia1

8 Reviews for I Make You Up

Caroline · Married on 08/24/2013

Aleksandra did a fantastic job for our wedding. She was responsive to any emailed questions, and I felt really comfortable with the trial.

I surprised myself by not loving the airbrush makeup from the trial, and she had no problem switching it up for the wedding to standard foundation. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time with her kit, and when I asked last minute "do you have more lashes, something slightly more dramatic than the trial?" she didn't flinch. She also did my mom's makeup, who usually keeps things very simple, and she had RAVE reviews all night.

It lasted, and I felt pretty. I even did a quick cleanup around the eyes with a makeup remover cloth and kept the liner and lashes for the brunch the next day!

Carrie · Married on 05/27/2012

Aleksandra is a pro when it comes to wedding makeup! I showed her a picture of what I wanted my makeup to look like, and she was able to do exactly that (only better!). She is nice and funny and exactly the type of person you want around you on your wedding day! Her prices are very reasonable, and my makeup still looked amazing when the groom and I got home around 2am!

Janice · Married on 08/27/2011

Katrina with I Make You Up did my makeup as well as my bridemaids' and mother's makeup. Everyone looked beautiful! Katrina showed up on time and ready to go. It did take a bit longer than we had planned, but once we told her we were running behind schedule, she picked up the pace and everyone was ready on time.
    I Make You Up is very reasonably priced and they managed to fit me and my wedding party in with little notice. Overall, I am very happy with how everything turned out.

Award

I Make You Up FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• A Beautiful Day Events MI
    A Beautiful Day Events MI Wedding Planners

Aleksandra does amazing makeup. She is a professional and uses the best products, shows up on time and delivers. Great communication, flexible, reasonably priced and highly recommended!

• 1171 Cole Street Birmingham, 48009 See on map