San Jose, San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number

About I Lovette Makeup & Jewelry

I Lovette Makeup & Jewelry is a makeup business in San Jose, California. Isabell takes the time to get to know you before your trial and consultation. Having more time to talk and get to know each other allows Isabell to create a makeup design just for you.

I Lovette Makeup & Jewelry offers makeup, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils. Isabell’s bridal makeup package includes full makeup and two rental items. She wants you to look and feel beautiful in confident on your special day. She applies flawless makeup that lasts through the weather, hugs, laughs, tears and dance moves. Her makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Braided hair
Braided hair
06 25 linglingliu 2015 06 25 linglingliu 0010

4 Reviews for I Lovette Makeup & Jewelry

I had Isabell do a bridal makeup trail for me about month ago and boy the result was amazing! I don't normally put on makeup so I was afraid that the outcome will be very heavy. But Isabell did such a great job on the foundation that my natural skin just glow through her makeup and gave me this beautiful soft flawless porcelain look. Needless to say, she made me feel very beautiful and comfortable in her makeup. In addition, her creativitity with the hair styles are insane. I randomly gave her this idea that I had and the next minute she brought the idea to life. I definitily recommend any bride to be to come to Isabell for their big day!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

Isabell worked on my hair and I can't believe how beautiful it came out.

I had recently gotten a hair cut to just little longer than shoulder length, so I wasn't sure how my up-do would look. Isabell was patient enough to try couple of styles and find my favorite. She found a way to do my hair with lots of braids so the shorter length was covered and my hair looked fuller.

I absolutely recommend her if you want to find someone with lots of creativity for beauty.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Leah · Married on 06/28/2015

Isabell helped me with hair & makeup for my prenuptial photoshoot in June. I love the make up and hair style she did! It looked very nice in the pictures too! She's very professional and really took time to analyze my facial features to see what style would look better on me. I would love to work with her again and would definitely recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 08/31/2015