Chicago, IL 60609 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I Do Music Entertainment

I Do Music Entertainment is a wedding DJ located in Chicago, Illinois. Providing professional and upbeat DJ services, I Do Music Entertainment is always attentive to a couple’s requests and needs.

Taking pride in the preparation and coordination of special events, DJ Moreno Black works closely with their clients to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible and that all have a great time. Specializing in 2000’s pop, hip-hop, and Spanish bachata, DJ Moreno Black enjoys music genres from old school to the top 40. Providing an array of wedding packages, couples can customize playlists, make use of professional sound equipment, dance floor lighting, and more. Additional services and equipment offered include:

• Disco ball
  • Consultations
  • Microphones
  • Liability insurance
  • Full DJ system
  • MC announcement and introductions

Other couples have also viewed

• Mattrix Music & Entertainment

4 Reviews for I Do Music Entertainment

• Lee

Lee · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Event

We had Nicholas for our wedding, we were very impressed with the setup. He truly made planning stress free and his attention to detail allowed us to fully enjoy our wedding day. Everything was perfect from lighting to song choices. He played all the cool songs that had everyone at the party dancing all night. He had a good mix of old school and new songs. I will be using Nick again for any future events. I would recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Demetrius M. · Married on 06/16/2019

Excellent Service

I had IDo Music Entertainment DJ my wedding and it was the best experience and well worth every dime that I spent !! The DJ Nick kept the party going all night !! His set up was so nice !! My wife (The Bride) enjoy it as well and said that if she ever had another event that she wanted IDo Music Entertainment to DJ it! I would definitely suggest the grand lux package it was amazing and they do offer other packages as well! IDo Music Entertainment is definitely the DJ for your wedding event!! :)

Sent on 06/19/2019

Amanda C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Our Wedding Reception

We hired I Do Music Entertainment for our wedding. It was amazing. The lighting around our table made us stand out. The music was on point keeping everyone on their feet from the flower girl and ring bearer to our grandparents. Music was family friendly playing all the hits while keeping it classy. Nicholas was very professional, organized, detail oriented had the schedule for the arrivals of the wedding party cake cutting father/ daughter and son/mother dance. Nicholas even came out in his suit and even his tie matched my wedding colors. Nicholas and his assistant arrived early had his equipment set up and even helped set up the venue really making our wedding day go smoothly. The only down side was Nicholas doesn’t personally provide MC services which wasn’t a big deal he had microphones on hand so it was easy to find a close friend that could do it. I Do Music Entertainment was an affordable price we highly recommend will be hiring for all future parties.

Sent on 06/05/2019

I Do Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the amazing feedback Amanda. It was defiantly a night to remember. I do have people that can MC if advance notice is given. I apologize that I personally do not offer MC services for wedding events because it's a lot of responsibility and I want to give my full attention to DJing and keeping the dance floor packed.

I Do Music Entertainment Pricing

I Do Music Entertainment Price Rates

I Do Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Chicago, IL, 60609 See on map
    773-770-5228 (Phone number)
    Location of (I Do Music Entertainment)