Jefferson Street, Franklin, IN 46131 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Typical Price $250
  • Deals 3

About I do I dos

Whether you are looking for something simple or a more personalized ceremony, I do I dos works hard to provide a professional experience with meaningful moments and lasting memories.

We would be honored to help you with your special day!

Why hire I DO I DOS? We have the EXPERIENCE officiating fabulous weddings in Indiana/Michigan/Illinois since 2006!

“Rev Kerri was amazing and accommodated to our every request as well as helped us decide what we wanted through options. She was very authentic, loving, and supportive!”

Elkhart, IN

We have the PERSONALITY with upbeat natures, a good and appropriate sense of humor, the ability to move from section to section with grace and style and improvise smoothly if needed.

“Rev Kerri didn’t miss a beat when the ice cream truck drove behind Shijori Japanese Gardens where we were married just as we were ready to say our vows. Everyone started dancing, and so did she! I think someone even yelled, “ICE CREAM!”

South Bend, IN

A Halloween wedding? No Problem! Rev Bianca dressed up this Halloween as the “Surgeon that stitched their love together” in Elkhart, IN.

Always RELIABLE, always on time, prepared, dressed appropriately and professional!

Rev. Kerri was AWESOME! Not only did she travel almost two hours to our ceremony location, but she also drove even further the day before to take part in our rehearsal!

Valparaiso, IN

Accommodating and FLEXIBLE , we can adapt to any surprises and changes the wedding day may bring.

Being a very multicultural family it was amazing to have a very flexible and understanding officiant.

Greenwood, IN

PROFESSIONAL – A late start, technical problems, noise from the audience no problem! We remain calm in any situation!

“I was late to my own wedding! Rev. Kerri was awesome and kept my husband calm for my big arrival!”

Nashville, IN

We are an INVALUABLE ASSET to help in planning and preparing your ceremony. We can advise you on the elements you might need and be constructive about what may or may not work for your ceremony. We will always stay in touch and are available to you throughout the planning process, to answer any questions or concerns you have.

“We are from Chicago and were getting married in the South Bend area, which made wedding planning more difficult. One thing I worried about was trying finding the right officiant. From the beginning, Rev Bianca was so wonderful to work with. We talked via email and phone all the way up to the wedding to make sure that the day ran smoothly. She was very professional and exceeded my expectations.”

Chicago, IL

Perhaps the most important reason to hire I DO I DOS..

PEACE OF MIND You will have the confidence to know all you have to do is walk down the aisle and we will ensure your ceremony goes off with only ONE hitch!

I do I dos strives to exceed every couple’s expectations, believing every ceremony should be as unique and different as each couple. We feel that a couple’s personal religious beliefs or spirituality is to be honored and respected at all times. Everyone has different expectations of what their wedding ceremony should look and “feel” like and no one should dictate what a couple should or shouldn’t do for a day that they will hold dear forever.

Offering a personal and professional touch to ensure your special day goes off with only one hitch! Details are what express individualism and show family and friends the love and commitment a couple shares. No request is too big or too small.

805778732798181376 n 51 53737 1572304596

I do I dos 2
  • Stacy

Stacy White · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

Kerri was fantastic. She worked with me to ensure the ceremony was just how I wanted it. She was invaluable at the rehearsal with the timeline and flow of things, even with less than stellar weather. The day of was perfect, and I'm so glad she got to be part of it. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Erin · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my whole day run smoothly

Kerri was amazing!! she was very easy to get a hold of and always answered my questions. She was very easy to get along with and added no stress to my planning. I would highly recommend using Kerri for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I do I dos FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IL

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • I do I dos 2
    10% discount for all Military/Police/Fire/EMS personnel
    We happily extend a 10% discount for all Military/Police/Fire/EMS personnel. Details: 10% off any Basic, Standard or Custom package (mileage not included). 50% of total balance is non-refundable. 100% of balance becomes non-refundable 21 days prior to event date.
  • I do I dos 3
    **ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL** SAVE BIG ON A CUSTOM CEREMONY!

**ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL**

Honoring Rev Kerri's 15th Wedding Anniversary!

Book the wedding of your dreams! Your imagination is your only limitation! Book a Custom Wedding Package and pay the price of a Standard Wedding Package!!

Terms and Conditions: Discount off Custom Wedding Ceremony and Rehearsal not to exceed $50. Applicable travel fees not included in price. Requires 50% non refundable deposit to be paid at time of booking (no later than 12/15/19). Date changes subject to availability. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.

• Jefferson Street Franklin, IN, 46131 See on map
    317-653-4343 (Phone number)
    3175123576 (Other Phone Number)