I do I dos! Reviews

73 | Franklin, IN

73 Reviews for I do I dos!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

73 I do I dos! Reviews

Nichole · Married on 05/20/2018

Rev Kerri was so easy going and great to work with. I loved that they posted the vows on their website so that you could pick the one that would work best for you and your ceremony. Was very glad to have her as a part of our special day!

• Ana

Ana · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Bianca was great

Rev Bianca was truly amazing! She was quick and respectful. She was just all around wonderful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is getting married.

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

Kerri was great, she went with the our craziness and was very patient with us. We highly recommend her for your wedding plans.

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2017

Kerri was WONDERFUL! She walked us through every step and helped us craft our ceremony into exactly what we wanted. Very professional and kind. Would highly recommend. Thank you, Kerri!

Kyle · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are thinking about hiring an officiant Rev Kerri is hands down the way to go. She met with us a couple months before the wedding and put our minds at ease with how the ceremony with go. We needed a bit of guidance and she threw out ways other couples did their wedding and painted a picture of how we could do our wedding. The day of the wedding she showed up on time and was a true asset. The Ceremony went off flawlessly and could not have been done with out Rev Kerri. Every email / call was answered quickly prior to the event. We would highly recommend Rev Kerri!

Pamela · Married on 04/22/2017

Kerri was an AMAZING officiant! We used one of her planned wedding ceremony scripts and customized it to fit my husband and I perfectly. We also added the Wine Box portion to our ceremony. She drove 3 hours to officiate our Wedding, My husband has been a long time friend of Kerri's and knew immediately when he we started making plans that she was the one to marry us ! I could not have found a better service and person to be our officiant!

kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Kerri was absolutely amazing and made certain everything for our big day was perfect. Even when a scheduling conflict came up, /$3 still made it work. We enjoyed her company and she helped my husband stay as calm as he could even though he was insanely nervous. We would totally recommend I do I dos!

Sharon · Married on 10/29/2016

Keri was very kind and professional. She really put us at ease and walked us through the whole thing. I definitely recommend her!

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

She did a wonderful job on the ceremony and was a pleasure to work with! Could not have been happier

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Kerrie is absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond for my husband and i's wedding ! We loved having her apart of our day

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Kerri is awesome and did such a fantastic job.

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Kerri was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and helped put us at ease on our wedding day! Without her guiding us through the ceremony, I'm not sure how we would have remembered our own names. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony or day! Perfect from start to finish!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev Kerri is a wonderful person and made sure that we had the wedding experience that we wanted. Everyone told us after the wedding that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had every been to!

Morgan · Married on 02/20/2016

Kerri was an amazing officiant! Exactly what we were looking for in someone. She helped us throughout the whole process and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She's the best!

Tim and Missy · Married on 02/19/2016

Kerri was awesome! She even managed to fit us in on a day she was already booked. I would very highly recommend her services to anyone! Thanks again Kerri for making it so easy and stress free!

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2015

Rev Kerri is amazing! We highly recommend her services. She is very professional, has a beautiful voice and was very flexible. Rev Kerri dressed up in such a fantastic costume for our Halloween Wedding. She even wrote a unique and special ceremony for our wedding!

Joe · Married on 10/10/2015

Keri was great! She was helpful, punctual, well-spoken and a delightful person to have as our officiant.

Joseph · Married on 09/18/2015

She was magnificent and the perfect addition to our wedding! She made everything so easy from the rehearsal to the beautifully written ceremony. She was so easy to deal with and went above and beyond.

Denise · Married on 08/29/2015

There is a real honest reason for the 5 star review. Rev Kerri, your a blessing and a gifted woman. Thank you for our service. It was perfect in every way. You handled my crazy questions with ease, You gave us the instant friend feeling and we loved you being part of our day. Your service was perfect as if it were ment only for us. You got to laugh at our vows and spend time with our family as if you were just one of us always.

Brides Book this officiant you will not regret it!!!!

Jon · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful experience all around

Kelsay · Married on 08/15/2015

Rev. Hoffman was wonderful! She was very responsive to my inquiries and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She was really a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services!

Alley · Married on 08/12/2015

We booked for a Saturday evening then had to move to a Wednesday evening and she was able to switch with no problems.

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

Kerri was very easy to work with and helped me customize the ceremony to so that I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

anna · Married on 06/20/2015

she was absolutely fantastic!! Very flexible and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone!