I do I dos Reviews

78 Reviews for I do I dos

I do I dos 1
I do I dos 2

Calie · Married on 05/11/2019

Reverend Kerri is THE Choice!

We did a lot of research into all of our vendors when planning our wedding. We met with many people to see how we "clicked" and were so relieved when we met Reverend Kerri. She is friendly and easy to get along with. She wants to do whatever she can to make your day special and uniquely yours! Kerri helped us create a ceremony that was centered on travel, adventure, and love and it couldn't have come together better!

Even during the stressful parts of our big day (and the months leading up to it), Reverend Kerri was a calming, rational presence that we'll be forever grateful for.

I do I dos 3
    I do I dos 4
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy White · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

Kerri was fantastic. She worked with me to ensure the ceremony was just how I wanted it. She was invaluable at the rehearsal with the timeline and flow of things, even with less than stellar weather. The day of was perfect, and I'm so glad she got to be part of it. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Erin · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my whole day run smoothly

Kerri was amazing!! she was very easy to get a hold of and always answered my questions. She was very easy to get along with and added no stress to my planning. I would highly recommend using Kerri for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amanda Watson · Married on 09/14/2019

Rev Kerri is fantastic!

Rev Kerri was kind, flexible, knowledgeable, helpful, and even had a great sense of humor. She took the time to really talk to my husband and I and walk us through the process and really help us to personalize our ceremony to make it deeply meaningful and exactly the experience that we were looking for. We cannot recommend her strongly enough.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2019

Very friendly an great to work with

We had a great wedding with Kerri. She was very friendly an was always there to answer any an all questions we had. She made it a very easy an memorable experience!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Nichole · Married on 05/20/2018

Rev Kerri was so easy going and great to work with. I loved that they posted the vows on their website so that you could pick the one that would work best for you and your ceremony. Was very glad to have her as a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Bianca was great

Rev Bianca was truly amazing! She was quick and respectful. She was just all around wonderful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is getting married.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Kerri was absolutely AMAZING. It's rare to find someone who combines skill, experience, professionalism, reliability, AND sparkling personality all in one, but Kerri does just that. From the moment we hired her, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and knew that we were in good hands. She was 100% professional and dependable, very responsive to emails, and so on top of preparation for our big day that it cut my stress levels in half!! Beyond that, her breadth of experience in officiating weddings, combined with her open mind and creativity, made the entire process of crafting our ceremony readings an absolute delight. My husband and I are an interfaith couple who are more "spiritual" than religious, and Kerri totally honored that and was wonderfully flexible in working with us. The icing on the cake is how positive, sweet, and energetic she is! She made our rehearsal and wedding stress-free and so much fun. We absolutely adored Kerri and would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

Kerri was great, she went with the our craziness and was very patient with us. We highly recommend her for your wedding plans.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2017

Kerri was WONDERFUL! She walked us through every step and helped us craft our ceremony into exactly what we wanted. Very professional and kind. Would highly recommend. Thank you, Kerri!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kyle · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are thinking about hiring an officiant Rev Kerri is hands down the way to go. She met with us a couple months before the wedding and put our minds at ease with how the ceremony with go. We needed a bit of guidance and she threw out ways other couples did their wedding and painted a picture of how we could do our wedding. The day of the wedding she showed up on time and was a true asset. The Ceremony went off flawlessly and could not have been done with out Rev Kerri. Every email / call was answered quickly prior to the event. We would highly recommend Rev Kerri!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Pamela · Married on 04/22/2017

Kerri was an AMAZING officiant! We used one of her planned wedding ceremony scripts and customized it to fit my husband and I perfectly. We also added the Wine Box portion to our ceremony. She drove 3 hours to officiate our Wedding, My husband has been a long time friend of Kerri's and knew immediately when he we started making plans that she was the one to marry us ! I could not have found a better service and person to be our officiant!

Sent on 05/14/2017

kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Kerri was absolutely amazing and made certain everything for our big day was perfect. Even when a scheduling conflict came up, /$3 still made it work. We enjoyed her company and she helped my husband stay as calm as he could even though he was insanely nervous. We would totally recommend I do I dos!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sharon · Married on 10/29/2016

Keri was very kind and professional. She really put us at ease and walked us through the whole thing. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

She did a wonderful job on the ceremony and was a pleasure to work with! Could not have been happier

Sent on 02/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Kerrie is absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond for my husband and i's wedding ! We loved having her apart of our day

Sent on 11/09/2016

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Kerri is awesome and did such a fantastic job.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Kerri was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and helped put us at ease on our wedding day! Without her guiding us through the ceremony, I'm not sure how we would have remembered our own names. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony or day! Perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev Kerri is a wonderful person and made sure that we had the wedding experience that we wanted. Everyone told us after the wedding that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had every been to!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Morgan · Married on 02/20/2016

Kerri was an amazing officiant! Exactly what we were looking for in someone. She helped us throughout the whole process and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She's the best!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Tim and Missy · Married on 02/19/2016

Kerri was awesome! She even managed to fit us in on a day she was already booked. I would very highly recommend her services to anyone! Thanks again Kerri for making it so easy and stress free!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2015

Rev Kerri is amazing! We highly recommend her services. She is very professional, has a beautiful voice and was very flexible. Rev Kerri dressed up in such a fantastic costume for our Halloween Wedding. She even wrote a unique and special ceremony for our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Joe · Married on 10/10/2015

Keri was great! She was helpful, punctual, well-spoken and a delightful person to have as our officiant.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Joseph · Married on 09/18/2015

She was magnificent and the perfect addition to our wedding! She made everything so easy from the rehearsal to the beautifully written ceremony. She was so easy to deal with and went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Denise · Married on 08/29/2015

There is a real honest reason for the 5 star review. Rev Kerri, your a blessing and a gifted woman. Thank you for our service. It was perfect in every way. You handled my crazy questions with ease, You gave us the instant friend feeling and we loved you being part of our day. Your service was perfect as if it were ment only for us. You got to laugh at our vows and spend time with our family as if you were just one of us always.

Brides Book this officiant you will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015