72 Reviews for I do I dos!

Non-religious (2)
Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
72 I do I dos! Reviews

Rev Kerri was so easy going and great to work with. I loved that they posted the vows on their website so that you could pick the one that would work best for you and your ceremony. Was very glad to have her as a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Kerri was great, she went with the our craziness and was very patient with us. We highly recommend her for your wedding plans.

Profile Picture Steve, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri was WONDERFUL! She walked us through every step and helped us craft our ceremony into exactly what we wanted. Very professional and kind. Would highly recommend. Thank you, Kerri!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are thinking about hiring an officiant Rev Kerri is hands down the way to go. She met with us a couple months before the wedding and put our minds at ease with how the ceremony with go. We needed a bit of guidance and she threw out ways other couples did their wedding and painted a picture of how we could do our wedding. The day of the wedding she showed up on time and was a true asset. The Ceremony went off flawlessly and could not have been done with out Rev Kerri. Every email / call was answered quickly prior to the event. We would highly recommend Rev Kerri!

Profile Picture Kyle , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri was an AMAZING officiant! We used one of her planned wedding ceremony scripts and customized it to fit my husband and I perfectly. We also added the Wine Box portion to our ceremony. She drove 3 hours to officiate our Wedding, My husband has been a long time friend of Kerri's and knew immediately when he we started making plans that she was the one to marry us ! I could not have found a better service and person to be our officiant!

Profile Picture Pamela , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri was absolutely amazing and made certain everything for our big day was perfect. Even when a scheduling conflict came up, /$3 still made it work. We enjoyed her company and she helped my husband stay as calm as he could even though he was insanely nervous. We would totally recommend I do I dos!

Profile Picture kristin, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keri was very kind and professional. She really put us at ease and walked us through the whole thing. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did a wonderful job on the ceremony and was a pleasure to work with! Could not have been happier

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerrie is absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond for my husband and i's wedding ! We loved having her apart of our day

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri is awesome and did such a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and helped put us at ease on our wedding day! Without her guiding us through the ceremony, I'm not sure how we would have remembered our own names. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony or day! Perfect from start to finish!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Kerri is a wonderful person and made sure that we had the wedding experience that we wanted. Everyone told us after the wedding that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had every been to!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kerri was an amazing officiant! Exactly what we were looking for in someone. She helped us throughout the whole process and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. She's the best!

Profile Picture Morgan, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kerri was awesome! She even managed to fit us in on a day she was already booked. I would very highly recommend her services to anyone! Thanks again Kerri for making it so easy and stress free!

Profile Picture Tim and Missy, 2/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Rev Kerri is amazing! We highly recommend her services. She is very professional, has a beautiful voice and was very flexible. Rev Kerri dressed up in such a fantastic costume for our Halloween Wedding. She even wrote a unique and special ceremony for our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keri was great! She was helpful, punctual, well-spoken and a delightful person to have as our officiant.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was magnificent and the perfect addition to our wedding! She made everything so easy from the rehearsal to the beautifully written ceremony. She was so easy to deal with and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There is a real honest reason for the 5 star review. Rev Kerri, your a blessing and a gifted woman. Thank you for our service. It was perfect in every way. You handled my crazy questions with ease, You gave us the instant friend feeling and we loved you being part of our day. Your service was perfect as if it were ment only for us. You got to laugh at our vows and spend time with our family as if you were just one of us always.

Brides Book this officiant you will not regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews

Wonderful experience all around

Profile Picture Jon, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Hoffman was wonderful! She was very responsive to my inquiries and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She was really a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kelsay, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We booked for a Saturday evening then had to move to a Wednesday evening and she was able to switch with no problems.

Profile Picture Alley, 8/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kerri was very easy to work with and helped me customize the ceremony to so that I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

she was absolutely fantastic!! Very flexible and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture anna, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely wonderful! Wrote a beautiful sermon, extremely well-spoken. Extremely professional, early to meeting and wedding! Easily reachable. I can't say enough good things! Thank you!

Profile Picture Cherie, 6/6/15, 1 Review