i Do Events and Party Rentals

Tavares, FL View map

i do events and party rentals is an innovative and full production wedding florist company in Orlando, Florida. This company began in 2007 and has been executing beautiful, memorable and successful events ever since. I Do Events and Party Rentals offers a variety of wedding floral arrangements, table top decor and styling, as well as beautiful, stylish party rental options.

Their main focus wedding floral design, however, they are also expert event planners. They can provide you with anything you need, including full planning, wedding management - day of coordination, and individual add-on planning service options. Their services range from budget analysis, event design, and referrals to timelines and to-do lists. No matter what services you need, "i do events and party rentals has got you covered.

Need a quote? Because each couple's design is unique to their wedding, we custom price to what your floral needs are. For a comprehensive proposal, please reply with the following information:
1. Photos of your bouquet and arrangements you like
2. How many in your wedding party (bridesmaids, groomsmen)
3. Do you need floral for your ceremony
4. How many reception arrangements
5. Budget you'd like to stay within
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! :-)

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Moonofmynights
    Sarah Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful Flowers

I went through a few different floral vendors before finding Jolie for my wedding at Venue 1902. The venue had posted a few pictures featuring some of her work and I fell in love with them. Jolie was a joy to work with from start to finish. Very down to earth and made me feel comfortable while I was planning everything. I had a specific flower that I really wanted in my arrangements and bouquet (Astilbe). She took my vision and brought it to life. I received multiple comments about how pretty the flowers were! Loved every bit of it!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 04/03/2021

She is the best in the business!

There is not enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation towards Yolanda and I Do Events and Party Rentals! She was the most supportive and caring vendor I had the pleasure to work with! She knows the stress of a bride and does everything in her power to lessen that and make your vision come to life. I had issues with my venue manager and thank goodness her company does wedding planning which saved my sanity! I had the pleasure of working with Zoe and as soon as she started she was on top of everything and every detail. My wedding went amazing thanks to this team and I am forever grateful!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 11/10/2020

My wedding floral dreams came true!!

Yolanda and her team absolutely exceeded our expectations. They flawlessly executed everything we asked them to create from the arch, my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, table arrangements and she repurposed the arch for our sweetheart table, to the tiniest details that really made a difference such as the pew markers and flowers on our communion table and entry photo. It was absolutely beautiful and I love how Yolanda was easy to work with and committed to our vision for the wedding. Another bonus? They were super affordable. You won’t regret hiring Yolanda and her team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

21 photos · 09/22/2018

Pricing

i Do Events and Party Rentals Price Rates

The Flower Studio The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

People do cross our path for a reason, and I believe it meant to be. We were FB friends for a long time before we've even met in person. We were working together for a styled shoot, and it was super cool to have another very talented florist working by my side. Beautiful work, gorgeous person, inside and out. Cheers for more moments like this.

Bjoely Event Services Bjoely Event Services Wedding Caterers

Yolanda is great she is profecional and dedicated to make every event uniquet know her for many year and every event that we work toguether i see her dedication and passion.

Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Wedding DJs

I do event and party rentals do an amazing job. We worked with them recently and they were an absolute pleasure to work with and the bride was very happy. Would highly refer.

1255 La Quinta Drive Suite 208, Orlando fl 32809 Tavares, FL, 32809

Tue - Sat 10am - 7pm
Location of (i Do Events and Party Rentals)
1255 La Quinta Dr. Suite208 Orlando, FL, 32809 See on map
1255 La Quinta Drive Orlando fl 32809 Orlando, FL, 32809 See on map

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding