Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,499

About I.C.Y. Designs Photography

At I.C.Y. Designs, LCC it is our goal to provide our customers with a high-end boutique experience that is unique as our clients.

Innocensia is originally from Chicago, IL, and has traveled the World. She is well on the road to her dream in creating I.C.Y. Designs, LLC: Images Created for You. Cristy brings to her clients a style all her own with an amazingly unique perspective.

Cristy's work has been published in the Hampton Roads Suffolk Living Magazine and Suffolk Living Magazine: Homearama Edition, as well as being recognized by Fuji-film and multiple online photography communities.

Catherine is Cristy's second shooter. She has a style that entices the eye and makes the viewer want to see more. Catherine has been recognized as well by the online photography community for her work.

Cristy and Cathy moved to Suffolk, VA at the end of 2013 and live in the downtown historic district and seek to bring I.C.Y. Designs, LLC to a new level in striving to become the premiere wedding photographers for the Hampton Roads, VA while also serving Southeastern Virginia and the surrounding areas.

They both seek out continuing education through seminars, online education and the personal challenge that comes with getting out there and taking pictures on a daily basis. They are ever up to date on the new trends but bring a flare all their own!

Please don't hesitate to email me at cristy@icydesignsllc.com, text/call, send smoke signals, skywrite or get in touch with them through any other form of communication.

Follow I.C.Y. Designs Photography on

• Travis Ilapit Photography
  • Emma Wynne Photography
  • David Champagne Photography
  • Ambre Rogue Photography
b733e2a014b1731c SF WEDDING 15 14
b733e2a014b1731c SF WEDDING 15 14

1 Reviews for I.C.Y. Designs Photography

Open communication between bride and photographer was great! Easy to talk to and work with!!! Excellent photos for my fall wedding! You will not be disappointed with this team!

Sent on 06/26/2015

• Suffolk, VA, 23434 See on map
    Location of (I.C.Y. Designs Photography)

I.C.Y. Designs Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does I.C.Y. Designs Photography include in the starting price?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does I.C.Y. Designs Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does I.C.Y. Designs Photography offer?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does I.C.Y. Designs Photography offer?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does I.C.Y. Designs Photography offer for wedding events?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend I.C.Y. Designs Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

I.C.Y. Designs Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.