4023 Chain Bridge Rd, Suite 10, Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for Hyon Smith Photography

Amazing photographer and videographer!! GREAT team, really creative and fun pictures. Worth EVERY penny and more!!

They took pictures from 11am til 11pm. They made sure to get every shot I wanted and more. They did fun shots, creative shots, portraits, and lots of other amazing things. Very very creative and wonderful to work with.

Also really nice that they are photography/videography team, therefor they work together and know what they're doing rather than bumping into each other and getting into each other's way.

If you are in the MD/DC/VA area, you should hands down go with Hyon and his team. Really easy and fun to work with and a really quality product. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • Z

Zeina · Married on 08/25/2012

I cannot sing enough praise for Hyon Smith Photography. Hyon and his whole team are truely artists. Hyon took my engagement photos in Georgetown, he made an amazing engagement movie of me and my now hubby! I played it at my rehearsal dinner. Everyone cried, they also said it looked like a hollywood film!
    From the beginning Hyon would always accomodate me and my schedule, even THOUGH, he is so busy himself. He was flexible and really got my vision. On the wedding day he and his team was amazing, they were documenting like crazy but didn't EVER make you feel like they were in your face. They gave me sneak peak of some photos before editing and oh my God, so breathtaking, I can't wait to see the final product with editing! Hyon has the perfect mix of humor and professional. He has beautiful ideas but puts a smile on your face while he does it. Hyon is a celebrity, I am telling you... I am so picky... Unexpected bonus, I work in a non profit setting and do a lot of volunteer work. I met him on a volunteer job I did... I love working with someone who donates his already limited time for a good cause!

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/10/2012

I can not say enough... Hyon and his crew are awesome! They are professional... the best! at the same time, very laid back and cool, calm and collected... they coordinated everything very well despite any mishaps or craziness on our part or our friends and family....they could handle whatever comes their way (from sudden chances of rain on an outdoor ceremony, a bride in tears because she doesn't like her hair, an angry groom because the bride is late, to a foreign speaking family that can not follow any instructions)... they just kept on smiling and made everyone else smile also... Love you Hyon!

Sent on 08/17/2012