Arlington, TX 76014 Map · Phone number

About HV DESIGN

I work as a full-time photographer for my own company HV Design Photography L.L.C. I graduated from University of Texas Arlington with a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design in 2009. It takes me back to the times when I was still in University. One of my buddies couldn’t afford a photographer for his wedding. He learned that I was studying Graphic Design, so he thought I must know how to take photos. I asked him if he was serious and if he trusted me that much that he allowed an amateur like me to take pictures for his biggest day of life. To my surprise, he said why not and that I would be the best bet for the job. At the time, I didn’t think too much, I only wanted to help my friend save some money, as well as preserving the big moment for him. I couldn’t believe it became my turning point in life. After that, people started booking me for their photo shoots from as few as 5 bookings per year to 10, then 20 and so on.

In the middle of summer 2015, I was working full time as a designer. One day, I looked at my calendar seeing my weekends were all booked for photo sessions, I asked myself why don’t I just quit my day job or 8-5, 40 hours a week job to become a full-time photographer. I believe I can make a living out of taking pics which is something I love, and I can be my own boss. So, I turned in my resignation. I never regret my decision. Many couples who book me for their wedding photos come back for their maternity, newborn and family photos creating timeless memories.

c6c282805732991e hv logo jpeg
pick0039 51 765451
c6c282805732991e hv logo jpeg
pick0039 51 765451

1 Reviews for HV DESIGN

• Diane

Diane · Married on 11/07/2015

I met with Hung Vu from a referral and he arrived to meet me with all of his samples and work. He is extremely reasonable but delivers the great quality work that we have been looking for. Not only does he deliver the package you want after the wedding or photoshoot, but he packages it up nicely and throws in personal touches to your package that he knows the bride and groom appreciates (i.e. chocolates, airplane sized wine bottles, etc). I have never had anyone go the extra mile. Hung made sure to show me all of his work even though I was being impatient and wanted to go ahead and book him. But he made sure my fiance and I had seen everything he had to offer. He also does engagement, boudoir, baby and family shoots as well. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/27/2015

HV DESIGN FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,049.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Arlington, TX, 76014 See on map