Hundreds of Moments Photography LLC

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hundreds of Moments Photography LLC

Two Individuals, One Wedding, Hundreds of Moments...

Nice to Meet You

We Believe...

Photos should be pretty.
One photographer is not enough for a wedding.
Photographers should not miss a detail, but not be distracting either.
Wedding cake should be delicious and we should get a piece.
Amy loves finding every detail you obsessed over.
Betsy needs lots of non-portraity portraits to feel happy.
Scott won't leave the house without being prepared for every possible technical contingency.

Our Purpose

Hundreds of Moments exists to capture the multiple threads of your story: how time stops while the men saunter behind the scenes & time speeds as the girls are buzzing; how grinning men look like leisure backstage, but business in the ceremony; how women look like business backstage, but smile for the ceremony; how he feels waiting, watching her enter and how she feels, watching him waiting up front. What is there to see? There's his preparation and yours, then his waiting like a portrait and your entrance like an action, then your view of the guests and theirs of you... It's not about quantity of views but about perspective. Whose perspective? Yours- that is, yours plural.

History

Who are we and how are we different? A tension has grown between the demands on the traditional photographer's single point of view and the modern desire accustomed to views of red carpet and backstage at the same time. People want angles, perspectives, motion, and simultaneous views from inside and out. Depending on what you want, we can tailor a team for it, and we'll position ourselves to stay out of each other's way to cover all the angles.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)

Photography for your wedding day is one thing you should truly invest in! Quality and detail from a great photographer is a must and with Betsy and her team at Hundreds of Moments you can’t go wrong! My husband and I were elated as we went through the images from our wedding day, reliving our memories as well as moments we didn’t catch. Having a team of two photographers is genius and makes for moments never missed of your big day! We can’t say thank you enough to Hundreds of Moments!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hundreds of moments exceeded our expectations. Betsy was amazing to coordinate our expectations and photography wants and communicated that with Lauren and Bri. Who, by the way, are amazing! Let’s face it, when you’re in the spotlight and being told where to stand, it can get overwhelming. However, Lauren and Bri did an incredible job and in making everyone feel at ease. They have great personalities and did an incredible job with the photos! We could not be happier with the experience and the results.

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Betsy and Lauren did an amazing job with our wedding photos. I was horrible at finding photos that I wanted and was all over the place when trying to explain what I want, so they were able to get a feel for me and my husband and they took the most amazing pictures. I have gotten so many compliments, and would certainly recommend them to ANYONE looking for a wedding photographer. Betsy was super flexible with my schedule, and able to meet/talk whenever I was actually available. They were both very friendly as well. After my ceremony, while attempting to take a photo using sparklers my grandmother fell and Betsy shocked me the following day when she messaged me just to ask how my grandmother was doing.

Photo of Hundreds of Moments Photography LLC in Orlando, FL

Flush Mount
Negatives
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Hundreds of Moments Photography is absolutely amazing. If you want your big day captured by one of the most phenomenal photographers, hire them. Everyone can see just how passionate they are about their work and how important it is for them to capture the most important memories on your special day. The quality of their pictures and service is stunning. We definitely recommend them!

They are so amazing and have quite the eye for detail!

Attention to detail is exactly what Hundreds of Moments Photography specializes in. They aren't just your average photographer. They know just how to capture that special moment you may have not even knew about or knew that they captured on film. It is those kind of pictures, those spontanious shots, that really capture the essence at your wedding or event. Professional, corteous and credible photography and briliant shots for a "picture" perfect wedding occasion. That is what Hundreds of Moments delivers!!! VERN SHANK owner of Pyramid Disc Jockeys, Inc. Since 1988 www.pyramiddjs.com Toll Free 1.888.D.JOCKEY (1.888.356.2539)

I highly recommend Hundreds of Moments Photography as a great choice for your Wedding photographers. They are friendly, detailed, professional and extremely talented!

135 PROS I KNOW