About Huffoto

Photography at it's Finest

I'm an Accredited Master Photographer. I have been shooting for about 10 years and I truly love what I do. My wife and I are a two person team. We LOVE weddings and truly enjoy making every shoot we have an adventure. I'm located in Selmer Tennessee but we travel to shoot anywhere. Inside or out I would love to capture the moments of your special day. We cover weddings, family portraits, senior photos. I have traveled as far as Jamaica so distance is not an issue.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (3)
Albums (3)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (1)

Bryan and Jessica were WONDERFUL! I am so glad we got to have them to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are great!! It took less than a week to get our engagement and wedding photos back. They are also there the whole day of your wedding and will take as many pictures as you want. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Morgan , 9/30/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Huffoto is a very professional couple working hard to make your event special. They attend to all your needs and provide gorgeous photography for your special occasions.

Events

110 North Second Street, Selmer, TN 38375   See On Map
662-284-6517 (phone)
By appointment
Huffoto is a wedding photography team from Selmer, TN servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Jackson, and Memphis. Huffoto is a professional photography company that has been part of the West Tennessee wedding industry since 2007 specializing in wedding photography.