33 Reviews for Huffoto

Albums (3)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (1)
32 Huffoto Reviews

Bryan and Jessica were WONDERFUL! I am so glad we got to have them to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are great!! It took less than a week to get our engagement and wedding photos back. They are also there the whole day of your wedding and will take as many pictures as you want. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Morgan , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Huffoto! From engagement pictures to bridal portraits to the wedding day everything was perfect! We have the most beautiful photos and the Huffs were so great to work with. Not to mention saving the day when my videographer quit. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best Photography I have seen! Extremely helpful at ALL hours of the night, and responds quickly. Very helpful! Would recommend to anyone considering or needing any kind of photography!! Quality of pictures is phenomenal! Huffoto goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for any occasion!

Profile Picture Makayla, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our big day couldn't have gone any better and im so glad we went with Huffoto to capture all the memories made that day. They go above and beyond and are the best at what they do! We will definitely be returning customers and recommend Huffoto to everyone!

Profile Picture hannah, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't think there is enough space in this small text box to express how much we love Bryan and Jessica! They are wonderful, talented photographers who are phenomenal at what they do. They are always open to any idea and they go above and beyond to make sure you get the photos that you want. We did not even consider anyone besides Huffoto for our photographer. By the time our wedding was over, Bryan and Jessica had become more like family. They are really wonderful people and it's obvious they love what they do. Their enthusiasm and passion shine through in the amazing photos they take. We got to see our photos crazy fast as well. I know some people who have had to wait months; Bryan had ours to us in less than a day. I really can't say enough positive things about Huffoto. It was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We are so appreciative of all of their hard work. I would recommend Huffoto to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stop looking. Seriously. You've got the best photographers anywhere with Huffoto. They are creative, professional, open, and kind. I can attest that my bride and I saw them brushing up on their skills, trying new things and not resting on their laurels - they are constantly trying to improve. The value for your money is exceptional and you will never regret your investment or your time spent with Bryan and Jessica. If you're able, you should let them share their God-given talents with you and your loved ones. Thank you all again.

Profile Picture User7390150, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great consultation. He is very knowledgeable and passionate. I am happy with my booking, my costs, and the professionalism

Profile Picture BettySue, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing! Loved to have tone have them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bryan and his wife are great! They are super flexible. Our pictures turned out beautiful!!! The only shot that we don't have is the "groom's face when he saw me" shot, but we didn't ask for it, so I really wish I'd asked for it. They took every shot that we asked for! And they were very sweet to my family!

Profile Picture lenea, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning for me. As soon as I talked to Bryan on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with him. He is so flexible, passionate, and all around easy to work with. He listened to suggestions of poses we wanted, and knows exactly how to get the perfect shot. Both Bryan and Jessica are so fun and friendly. I've also been amazed at how quickly we got back engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. I have friends who have to wait months to see theirs... We were looking through ours about a week later! Huffoto went so far above and beyond what I ever expected out of a wedding photographer. I would recommend them to anyone! Our wedding day was perfect, and thanks to Huffoto we have the perfect pictures to prove it!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Huffoto was great! Our engagement shoot was in the fall and Bryan was very flexible. He gave us his opinion as well as listened to our own ideas. When I became sick and was not able to do the Bridal pictures before the wedding, Bryan quickly rescheduled and arranged everything for after the honeymoon! Huffoto did a wonderful job covering every aspect of our wedding day and were reliable. When I could not decide on my favorite pictures and wanted to change our photo package, Bryan made it so easy. He put everything together for us and was easy to work with. The pictures turned out wonderfully! A photographer can make the entire wedding process such a great experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huffoto did an amazing job with our wedding!! I did not want bridal portraits to be included in my package, but I did want all of my wedding and engagement photos on a flash drive and Bryan easily customized my own package for a very, very reasonable price. Shopping for a photographer was probably the hardest decision, besides the venue, when it came to our wedding. After speaking with Bryan, it was clear that we were going to use him as our photographer. He was very flexible with photo packages, used a great deal of professionalism in our dealings, and followed through with everything he said he would do. Not to mention, his pricing could not even be compared to any other photographers in the area.
Our engagement photo session was a dream! Bryan's personality helped us to relax and laugh. My fiance even admitted that he truly enjoyed the session and had fun! Bryan's wife helped shoot our wedding as well, which gave us another angle to see in the photos. Her input and creativeness pleased us greatly, and some of the shots she arranged ended up being our favorites!
Family and friends even enjoyed Huffoto at the wedding, which cannot always be said about photographers. Sometimes photographers can be bossy, and that just adds to the stress on a wedding day. Huffoto helped us to relax and laugh but at the same time we knew that we were getting all of the shots we wanted and trusted them to get them.
Huffoto was also very awesome at listening to me when I had ideas of shots I wanted. I'm sure photographers hate pinterest because it gives the bride too many ideas, but Huffoto listened to all of my requests and that meant a whole lot to me.
Huffoto was SO timely! Our engagement photos were finished within a matter of two days, if that. And our wedding photos were finished by the time we got back from our honeymoon. It was awesome to get those precious, treasured moments on camera and get to see them shortly after the wedding.
5 Stars for Huffoto!

Profile Picture User6033118, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Huffoto! His enthusiasm sets him apart from every other photographer! He loves what he does and gets excited about each shoot! He worked hard and fast to get our photos done and did not keep us waiting months! The end result was amazing! He gave us the photos of our dreams! We could not be more pleased!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian Huff was great to work with and he was by far the best deal that I could find. I met him and his wife at a bridal show and I liked their enthusiasm immediately. I purchased the package that included the rights to the photos and he got the jump drive with all of my photos very quickly. I feel like we got it in the mail only a couple days after we got home from the honeymoon. He answered emails quickly and was very flexible as far as time and location. He does not live in Memphis, but he came to me for the engagement photos, the rehearsal, and the wedding without charging extra. I LOVED his dedication and his desire to make my wedding day perfect! He came to my rehearsal because it was a new venue for him and he wanted to scout it out before the big day. He was early and very professional. His wife was also great because she has a real eye for detail. She helped keep guests out of the background of my pictures, she made sure my dress was perfect in every photo, and she made sure everyone was doing the same thing in the big group shots. I wish I could have picked the pictures for the album. Some of the more goofy photos are my favorite and he picked more of the serious photos for the album. All of the pictures are fantastic, it is just a matter of person preference for the album. The album is on my coffee table and I get a ton of compliments about how great the photos are, I just don't take myself very seriously so I like the pictures where we are being goofy over the more traditional pictures. I highly recommend Huffoto!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6125503, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Huffoto may have been the smartest decision I made for my wedding, next to the groom. Brian Huff is so incredibly easy to work with! I especially appreciated how quickly he replied to questions and arranged appointments. I had heard horror stories from friends about the wait time for wedding pictures, but we received ours while on our honeymoon! The quality of work is unparalleled and there are countless options for ordering photos. Thanks again, Huffoto!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Out of all the choices I made for my wedding, having Huffoto do my photography was one of the best!! Bryan is so fun to work with! It was easy to get along and work with him during this exciting time. I was so pleased with the outcome as well!! Everyone loves the pictures from engagement, bridal and wedding day. I haven't heard a negative thing! Only, "Oh my goodness, who did your pictures?" He was also so fast. It was amazing. I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely incredible photographer! He and his wife worked perfectly together to make sure all the special moments of my wedding were caught on camera! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4462901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great guy to work with. His photos are almost as great as his personality. He will do whatever it takes to capture the moment with awesome photos. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huffoto is awesome! So nice and professional!! I love my photos!!

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had more fun with Bryan and his wife!!! Huffoto is great to work with. They are laid back, friendly, easy going and incredibly talented. We just got married two weeks ago, so we haven't seen all of our photos yet - but he has posted a few on his Facebook and Website --- Amazing!!!! Creative beyond words. But more than anything, he is so easy to work with and comfortable with his camera. It makes for a very relaxed and calm photo experience. And I hate getting my picture taken!!!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bryan and Jessica were easy to work with and happy to customize my wedding package. I loved my photos! I would highly recommend Huffoto to all future brides!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful quality, is very accommodating, and is so much fun to shoot with!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Huffoto was extremely flexible and easy to work with! I wanted a creative photographer and not the same old traditional photography everyone has. Huffoto was perfect! I sent inspiration shots and he made them a reality! Every shot was magical! I have a big family that all wanted to take pictures at the same time and suggest shots to take. Huffoto worked with them brilliantly and everyone was happy! I can't imagine a better photographer. We are very happy!

Profile Picture Charissa, 3/29/14, 1 Review