24 Buist Road, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 65

About Hudson River Photographer

Hudson River Photographer is a fine art wedding photography company with a unique style that's based out of Rhinebeck, New York. With a background in documentary film and graphic design, the lead photographer, Diane Stredicke, maintains an unobtrusive style of shooting so that your most candid moments are captured. She believes that these moments are truly what show off your uniqueness as a couple. Having won many photography awards, Hudson River Photographer has the clout to show they are one of the best companies you can choose from in the Hudson Valley, New York City Metro, and New England areas.

Hudson River Photographer offers wedding photography packages to a variety of couples and budgets. Some services offered in these packages include wedding albums, proofs, and a slideshow/montage. Other services offered include:

• High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Engagement shoot
  • Additional hours
  • One event per day

Check out Hudson River Photographers slideshows!!

Follow Hudson River Photographer on
libertywarehousewedding

• Videos 16

39 Reviews for Hudson River Photographer

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Diane and team! Diane operates with such energy and ease - she made our wedding day and engagement shoots seamless and fun. Diane can find beauty anywhere and came up with such great, creative ideas for our photos. She had us stand in front of a puddle (it sounds weird), and then showed us this incredible photo where my husband and I were reflected in the water... we were amazed and so excited! She was such a pleasure to work with and the photo results are incredible!

Catherine · Married on 08/06/2017

DIANE IS THE BEST!!! Where can I even start? Diane is so good at capturing emotions and documenting the love and atmosphere (and of course tears too). These are the ideal wedding images I have been picturing every single day in my dream before my wedding and these are the best wedding pictures I have even seen. Every single time when I look through these wedding images I am impressed once again and again and again. The color, lights, emotions... everything is perfect.

Let me start from the beginning - as a perfectionist, I spent months going through all vendors trying to find the best one possible. The second when I saw one of Diane's wedding albums I burst into tears - this is how well she's able to capture emotions. I can feel the mood of the day and the happiness in the air. Diane has such a warm and friendly personality that calms me down and helps me be myself on my wedding day. To be fair, my husband doesn't like cameras at all even before mine, but Diane captured so many amazing moments of me and my husband because she blended in the guests and knew exactly when would be the best time to bring up the camera.

In addition to being able to capture emotions, she is a true artist in finding perfect lighting, color, and location. The structure of her image is perfect too. I could go on and on for days talking about how much I love her images and how amazing they are - but to summarize - I am so happy to have Diane be my wedding photographer on my special day and couldn't thank her enough for giving me and my husband such a great memory. If you are trying to find the BEST photographer - Diane is the one!

Hudson River Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Makeup By Jenny
    Makeup By Jenny Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diane is such a wonderful person! Such a relaxed, calming personality! She puts a smile on everyone's face! I have had the honor of working with her this past year & I'm looking forward to many more!

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure to work with Diane from Hudson River Photographer. She has a unique style and vision that she brings to documenting a couple's big day. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

• Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke