About Hudson River Photographer

fun couples • lucky dogs • unique weddings

fun couples • lucky dogs • unique weddings

Hudson River Photographer brings a blend of photojournalism and fine art to your wedding day photos. With a unique style, honed by a background in documentary film and graphic design, Diane's unobtrusive style and candid imagery capture the spirit of the independent fun-loving couple.

Hudson River Photographer is an award winning photographer, having been chosen by Brandsmasher in 2016 as one of the Top 100 Wedding Photographers in the USA.  Borrowed & Blue chose Hudson River Photographer as The Best Photographer in the Hudson Valley 2016.

Hudson River Photographer has won awards from WPJA and ISPWP.

We travel throughout the Hudson Valley, New York City Metro and most of New England.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

DIANE IS THE BEST!!! Where can I even start? Diane is so good at capturing emotions and documenting the love and atmosphere (and of course tears too). These are the ideal wedding images I have been picturing every single day in my dream before my wedding and these are the best wedding pictures I have even seen. Every single time when I look through these wedding images I am impressed once again and again and again. The color, lights, emotions... everything is perfect.

Let me start from the beginning - as a perfectionist, I spent months going through all vendors trying to find the best one possible. The second when I saw one of Diane's wedding albums I burst into tears - this is how well she's able to capture emotions. I can feel the mood of the day and the happiness in the air. Diane has such a warm and friendly personality that calms me down and helps me be myself on my wedding day. To be fair, my husband doesn't like cameras at all even before mine, but Diane captured so many amazing moments of me and my husband because she blended in the guests and knew exactly when would be the best time to bring up the camera.

In addition to being able to capture emotions, she is a true artist in finding perfect lighting, color, and location. The structure of her image is perfect too. I could go on and on for days talking about how much I love her images and how amazing they are - but to summarize - I am so happy to have Diane be my wedding photographer on my special day and couldn't thank her enough for giving me and my husband such a great memory. If you are trying to find the BEST photographer - Diane is the one!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Diane is the best of both worlds: a consummate, client-focused professional, and a truly extraordinary photographer. From our very first Skype session, she made every effort to "get" us (and our vision for the wedding) and move forward from a place of deep generosity and love. This translated into an easy, joyful experience working with her and her assistant, Anika, on our wedding day and, most importantly, into photographs that we will treasure for a lifetime. Before we got them, it felt like the wedding had been but a dream -- but seeing them brought the whole day back to life in absolutely glorious detail. What an incredible gift.

We can't recommend Diane highly enough. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Hudson River Photographer Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Diane is such a wonderful person! Such a relaxed, calming personality! She puts a smile on everyone's face! I have had the honor of working with her this past year & I'm looking forward to many more!

It is always a pleasure to work with Diane from Hudson River Photographer. She has a unique style and vision that she brings to documenting a couple's big day. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

Elegant, professional.

Hudson River Photography is very easy to work with. Great photos! The work is very trendy and my brides love it. I would work with them anytime.

Hudson River Photography is very easy to work with. The work is very trendy and my brides love it.

Events

24 Buist Road, Rhinebeck, NY 12572   See On Map
845-876-0652 (phone)
Hudson River Photographer is a wedding photographer from Rhinebeck servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Hudson Valley, and Westchester. Hudson River Photographer is a professional Wedding Photographer that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Weddings.