1101 North Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Map · Phone number

About House of Seide

House of Seide is a wedding fashion design atelier situated in Boynton Beach, Florida, specializing in luxury and elegant dresses and accessories since 2017. Founded by lead designer Lynda Seide, the boutique creates one-of-a-kind gowns and formal attire for to-be-weds and wedding guests. Graduating from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Lynda’s greatest passion is fashion design, and she pours her heart into every garment. Customers are sure to appreciate her skillful eye for detail and styling expertise while preparing for their special occasion.

House of Seide produces custom designs and offers bespoke styling services for customers planning their wedding. Working with each to-be-wed individually, an in-house stylist can guide you through different cuts, shapes, and fitted dresses to enhance your natural beauty. Additional services include dress rentals, wedding accessories, and photoshoot styling.

• Black-owned
Follow House of Seide on

Other couples have also viewed

• Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants
hos branded 8232 51 973770 160460929055005

3 Reviews for House of Seide

Veronica L. · Married on 11/28/2020

Dream Dress Achieved

I had quite the project in mind when I reached out to Lynda and she helped realize my vision. I wanted something more untraditional and with a bohemian bridal jumpsuit in mind, Lynda worked so collaboratively with me to sketch up beautiful options and ideas before we ultimately landed on the perfect creation! For an added level of excitement, my mom desperately wanted me to wear her dress so I compromised with her. Lynda was able to work with all of the lace, buttons, and fine details from my mom's preserved dress from the 80's and incorporate them into my bohemian jumpsuit dream. I cannot believe how incredible this all came together and completely exceeded all dreams I had of this creation for this special day. Thank you endlessly Lynda, you are a total treasure💛

Sent on 12/04/2020

House of Seide's reply:

Hi Veronica
    Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your dream wedding dress. Working with you was so much fun, seeing the transformation from your mothers gown to your own wedding dress was amazing. Again thanks for choosing me to create your wedding jumpsuit. I appreciate the wonderful review.

Danielle F. · Married on 09/08/2019

Beautiful creation

I can't say enough good this about my custom made dress. She took my vision and made it a reality. It was exactly what I wanted, beautifully made. great to work with, professional, listened to my needs, and was very prompt. Thank you for making my custom wedding dress to wear in Italy!

Sent on 11/07/2020

House of Seide's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Danielle! It was such a breath of fresh air working with you. You were a delightful bride to work with, you made my job very easy. Again thanks for the great feedback!!

Ellen · Married on 01/06/2019

Great service

My experience with Lynda was a great one. At first I was nervous, because I've never been through the process of getting anything custom made. After our initial consultation, I felt at ease. Lynda was able to draw some beautiful sketches for me. I picked my favorite, and we work together, I was very involved in the process, because I wanted to make sure she understood my vision. I was very particular about the type of dress I wanted. She did not disappoint. My dress was exactly what I wanted, I received so many great compliments. I would recommend Lynda to anyone who is looking for a bridal designer.

Sent on 12/10/2020

House of Seide FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
    12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Team of House of Seide

Lynda Seide

Lynda Seide

Owner/Lead Designer

Lynda attended the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale where she received a degree in Fashion Design. Her designs are very luxurious with a touch of simplicity and sexy. Lynda Seide opened her Bridal Atelier in March 2017. We work with brides one on one to achieve their dream wedding dress. We offer high quality designs made with high attention to detail. We are full service fashion house. We provide bridal and evening gown, ready to wear, fashion styling and fashion production.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1101 North Congress Ave Boynton Beach, FL, 33426 See on map
    561-944-9227 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 10am - 3pm
    Location of (House of Seide)