House of Koukla

Glen Ellyn, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

House of Koukla is an On-Site Bridal Beauty company offering Styling, Makeup, and Airbrush Tanning services! Our team of talented and licensed artists, stylists, and estheticians create and specialize in long lasting beautiful Bridal Applications. Guests are welcome to visit us in our downtown Glen Ellyn Studio or we will travel to you!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Natalie A. Married on 02/09/2022

Blown away!

To start WOW! What an amazing company and wonderful team to have be apart of my special day. (back story) I went to another company that made me feel unsure, have zero confidence and very unprofessional. I told them I wasn't happy with the outcome and they didn't seem to really care and told me to pick another day for a retrial (no remorse and whatever about it). They made it seem like it was me! A friend recommend House of Koukla to me AND THANK GOD SHE DID! I FINALLY FELT LIKE A BRIDE! Christi and her team asked me so many questions, responded quickly and gave me what I should of felt the entire time LIKE A BRIDE

House of Koukla's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Natalie! We had the most wonderful time working with you! You and your party were so beautiful and fun! Thank you for choosing our team!
    Kelsey O. Married on 01/15/2022

Best hair and make up!

I cannot say enough great things about Christi and her team (Katie, Ali, and Tiffany) at House of Koukla!! All of these ladies were AMAZING! My wedding hair and make up were both perfect. Not only did I feel beautiful, but I have also received so many compliments as well. My eight bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and flower girls looked just as beautiful, and everyone was so happy with their hair and make up.
    Working with Christi was so fun and so easy! I would highly recommend using House of Koukla for your wedding hair and make up, you will not be disappointed!!
  • Casie
    Casie C. Married on 11/13/2021

Went above and beyond

Christi and her crew of ladies did an AMAZING job. Christi made it very easy to get ahold of her for any questions and adjustments. They made the day of go very smoothly and everyone I worked with us very kind and very talented. I got so many complements on my makeup and felt gorgeous on my wedding day as every bride should! Plus, I was obsessed with how all my bridesmaid's makeup turned out as well. 10 out 10 would recommend them and would use them for any of my professional makeup needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carlene & Nick
    20 photos · 09/21/2018

577 Pennsylvania Ave, Ste 103, Suite 106 Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137
Location of (House of Koukla)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding