46 Pondfield Road, Bronxville, NY 10708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About House of Botticelli

The House of Botticelli is a full service bridal salon offering the finest fashions for the bride, the hostess of the wedding and the attendants. We are Westchester's exclusive representative of Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Amsale and Kenneth Pool to mention just a few. For our hostesses we offer fashion from such renown designers as Rose Taft, Paris Gordon, Evening Suits by B. Louise and many other designers. Your bridal attendants can choose from Jim Hjlem Occasion, Lazaro Maids, WTOO, Waters & Waters, Vera Wang Maids, Amsale Maids and Bill Levkoff among others. Our seamstress are European trained with extraordinary skills. Our consultants are knowledgeable and experienced in listening to your needs and helping your dreams come true.

27 Reviews for House of Botticelli

Summer · Married on 09/12/2014

So sad to see you go and so honored to have been one of your last brides!! Everyone including me loved my dress! I was so lost till I found you!! I will be eternally greatful! ♡♡

Maddalena · Married on 08/24/2013

All of the ladies at House of Botticelli are great. I found the perfect wedding gown and they were so easy to work with. I had no issues ordering the dress. It came in on time and the seamstress, Maria was amazing! She did a beautiful job on my dress.

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2013

House of Botticelli is a small store where you get individual attention. They worked to make sure everything was perfect with my dress from ordering to tailoring, and it came out beautifully!

House of Botticelli FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 46 Pondfield Road Bronxville, NY 10708 See on map