About House of Botticelli

The House of Botticelli is a full service bridal salon offering the finest fashions for the bride, the hostess of the wedding and the attendants. We are Westchester's exclusive representative of Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Amsale and Kenneth Pool to mention just a few. For our hostesses we offer fashion from such renown designers as Rose Taft, Paris Gordon, Evening Suits by B. Louise and many other designers. Your bridal attendants can choose from Jim Hjlem Occasion, Lazaro Maids, WTOO, Waters & Waters, Vera Wang Maids, Amsale Maids and Bill Levkoff among others. Our seamstress are European trained with extraordinary skills. Our consultants are knowledgeable and experienced in listening to your needs and helping your dreams come true.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Westchester

27 Reviews for House of Botticelli

So sad to see you go and so honored to have been one of your last brides!! Everyone including me loved my dress! I was so lost till I found you!! I will be eternally greatful! ♡♡

Profile Picture Summer, 9/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff are really nice and wonderful there. Carolina was really good at listening to my needs and helped me find a dress I LOVED without being pushy and without busting my budget. However, alterations did not want to alter something that I wanted altered because they were concerned that the stitching was made with invisible thread and that it would take hours to do. That must be a pain, but come on, I am paying a lot of money for alterations! In the end, the thread was normal just small and they did it, but even if it had been invisible they should still have done it for the bride. Overall I would recommend them, just make sure you're firm with the alterations department. It's YOUR day, after all!

Profile Picture User2854137, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All of the ladies at House of Botticelli are great. I found the perfect wedding gown and they were so easy to work with. I had no issues ordering the dress. It came in on time and the seamstress, Maria was amazing! She did a beautiful job on my dress.

Profile Picture Maddalena, 8/24/13, 1 Review

Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
3 AWARDS

46 Pondfield Road, Bronxville, NY 10708   See On Map
914-337-6384 (phone) 914-337-6837 (fax)