Hotel at Old Town

Wichita, KS View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Compliment Your Picture Perfect Venue with The Hotel at Old Town…The Hotel at Old Town is located in the heart of Wichita’s premier entertainment district and close to your wedding venue.This old warehouse district will charm you with its beautiful brick buildings, interesting history, and first class service.

• Discounted Hotel Room Rates for Your Guests.
  • No financial obligation on unused hotel rooms, 4 week cutoff.
  • EASY Access to top wedding venues in Downtown Wichita, Complimentary Parking Garage

Great Benefits…

• Walking distance to great restaurants & entertainment—Guests will LOVE exploring Old Town!
  • Kitchens in ALL hotel rooms, convenient for families.
  • VIP Perks & discounts with your room key www.goldcapexperience.com

HONEYMOON SUITES: Oversized One Bedroom Suites with four-person jacuzzi tub and Living Room. Perfect for getting ready pictures… lots of space, natural light, & exposed brick!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2019

Simplicity!

I currently live out of town and needed a place that would be helpful in my planning since I chose not the have an official wedding planner. Hotel at Old Town delivered! Not only do they know what they are doing, I could call them at anytime about anything and they would get to work. I had no fears having my wedding here. They cater in house, so food is made FRESH and right there. Also the dinner was soooo good, everyone loved it! They make sure if you have a wedding there of any size that you are the only ones in the venue for that day, they don't want anything else spoiling the day for you. It is a gorgeous space and right downtown with free room blocks in the hotel for out of town guests.
    Jillian Married on 07/28/2012
    Amy at the Hotel at Old Town was amazing. She knew us by name every time we called, responded quickly to our inquiries, and made sure our guests were happy. Ann with LaTour, their caterer, went above and beyond making everything perfect. We couldn't have dreamed for a better reception site!
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 05/26/2012
    My husband, Corey, and I currently live in the Cayman Islands, but wanted to get married in Kansas (Corey's home state). It was incredibly challenging to plan a wedding from 5,00 miles away! The staff at Hotel at Oldtown was incredibly accommodating and helpful when planning our wedding. We had our reception only there and the space was very suiting for our 140 guests. We even loved the price! Because we had the majority of our guests stay at the Hotel at Oldtown, we got our venue for free! Amazing deal!

I was a little nervous at first about the catering because they require you use their caterer. However, after meeting the head chef and tasting the food options, Corey and I were blown away by the quality and taste of the food and couldn't wait for our gusts to try it as well. We chose the Irish buffet, but Corey was attached to the backed ziti on the Italian menu. the chef made sure Corey had a small dish of baked ziti made just for him! I was blown away! We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Jordan
    53 photos · 09/28/2019

Pricing

Team

Renee  Price
Renee Price
Director of Sales

I have worked at the Hotel at Old Town for over 7 years after moving from the Lake of the Ozarks. I started my career in the resort industry, doing sales/event planning. I fell in love with Wichita after starting my position in Old Town, what a great area... nothing like it in all of Wichita.

I have been married to my native Wichitan husband for 14 years and we have two beautiful daughters. Love to see the families and friends gather in our lobby, especially after a tough 2020... the hugs, the handshakes, we love being the place to gather for your special events.

803 East 1st Street Wichita, KS, 67202
Location of (Hotel at Old Town)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding

Wedding Venues