3350 South George Washington Blvd, Wichita, KS 67210 Map · Phone number

Buffet area
kansas

5 Reviews for Kansas Aviation Museum

Nikki · Married on 06/04/2016

We had our reception here. I did not like the fact that I ended up dealing with 3 different planners throughout the year. It seemed like no one talked to each other when they quit or whatever happened. BUT the last woman I dealt with, Michelle, was amazing. She was so easy to keep in contact with and helped up plan for everything we were wanting to do and our guests. She made available the table covers that were black and it was easy to decorate there the day of as well. We were allowed to go in at 1pm and our event didn't start till 5ish. We had time to decorate and get everything ready for the reception and have enough time to go get dressed and married. Our guests loved everything about the museum! They did not dance much but I was ok with that! We made available the disposable cameras and we ended up with some gorgeous pictures of the museum and everyone had so much fun! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2016

Loved having my reception at the Kansas Aviation Museum! They got back to me very quickly when I would email and were very accommodating when our guest number changed. They are very affordable and they provide linens. When you're looking for venues, you'll learn to appreciate the phrase "linens included." We had a great time and there were so many things for my guests to see and do. The kids loved the play area. I'm glad that the museum kept open some of their exhibits for the guests.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Torey

Torey · Getting married on 09/11/2019

No decor needed!

Such a fun and unique space! And what a bargain to have chairs and linens included! The staff is AMAZING!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kansas Aviation Museum Pricing

Kansas Aviation Museum Price Rates

Kansas Aviation Museum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Museum
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, August, November, December

• 3350 South George Washington Blvd Wichita, 67210 See on map